Action Figure Hot Toys - Resident Evil 6 Ada Wong 1:6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

How's the pleather holding up?

I saw somewhere someone's Sheva already flaked everywhere even the holster strap broke. the rubber arms too.

BSAA's Jill's collar flaked on mine... and then I bought a shirt from a former member here and she stripped all of it off and painting it with a hobby plastic type paint and does the job fine.

It really is a nice figure.

it is, but the pleather is holding most people back. would be worth it for a big discount, like 50% off. then i can just manually paint the pleathers with black acrylic should it flake.

So both Ada and Leon went waitlist. :lol who knew. Maybe HT did a limited number on both figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol I guess HT learned. With the reception of RE6 and the slow selling of the first Ada added tohow long it took em to get these out after the games release...they probably made like 100. Glad i just recently used my christmas bonus on Ada. She's nestled safely in my BBTS pile of loot :lol

Who knows if it's some of that rumored Sideshow trickery that happens every now and then, where things go "waitlisted" to make it seem like a good seller so more people jump on it. (I dont paricularly believe in that conspiracy but really who knows. Business is bsiness) But i did just check BBTS' stock and they're down to 9. Who knows guys, maybe this won't go bargain bin :lol

I took a risk by not preordering Batman not taking any chances. Maybe we'll see figures from RE7.... :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back