Action Figure Hot Toys - Resident Evil 6 Ada Wong 1:6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm normally all for Leon myself, but I personally thought Chris had the better treatment with his angry veteran role in RE6 (which was surprising since he was always the boy scout).

Leon on the other hand was literally just confused as eff all throughout. :lol

ada 1.jpg
ada 2.jpg
ada 3.jpg

They definitely used paint magic to try and make Ada not look like the RE4 sculpt. It looks "nicer" there, but not RE6 Ada.

They definitely used paint magic to try and make Ada not look like the RE4 sculpt. It looks "nicer" there, but not RE6 Ada.

It's easier to change the look with paint that you'd think, especially female sculpts. Make no mistake, it's the RE4 head right there.

What's up with the freckles? The tailoring looks outstanding, though.

After having the QMX Mal in hand with the sublime paint job, I'd prefer that to Chicken Pox Toys. :lol

Ada looks great. Leon is... ok. Im still going to buy him of course its Leon Kennedy. We escaped Racoon city together, rescued the Presidents daughter, then did alode of pot and imagined Re6.

If only they'd make a lifesize jointed Leon with real hair,ahh that'll always be the dream.One lottery win and i'll buy his sexy ass.lol

Ok.........

Now if they did a Jill or sheva. Say what u want about her but that close up ass shot at the beginning of the game was fine af.

Last edited:
Back