Hot Toys Reeve Superman or Keaton Batman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hot Toys Reeve Superman or Keaton Batman?

• Total voters
1989 Keaton Batman without a doubt. I love the Christopher Reeve Superman character and the first two films, but it's just some guy in blue and red tights. Doesn't really have as much going for it as Batman would.

I'd love to see Hot Toys take a shot at both of em, but if I have to choose one it would be Batman in all of his 1989 body armor glory. There is just something iconic about it.

Batman_1989.jpg

I would love to see both but what I would love to see even more is a premium format figure if sideshow could ever get the liscence's

had to vote for superman. After seeing dk Keaton's batman is nothing to me and I sure as hell would'nt pay over 100 bucks for a figure of him.

Definitely a Christopher Reeve Superman from Hot Toys would be fantastic! Maybe a Keaton Batman sometime after the Reeve coz there's just too many Batman releases from them lately.. More Superman stuff!!! If more fans voice out to Hot Toys regarding a Reeve figure, I'm sure it will be done sooner or later..

I would rather have a Reeves Superman by HT as there are no good custom options available unlike the Keaton Batman's.

I'd wanted to choose neither, but if I had to, itd be Keaton's Batman.

Because Reeves' superman would have used a spandex like material for the suit as opposed to Keaton's rubber suit.

I hope HT will see this thread and decide to do both figures, even if my wallet will allow me to buy only one. :monkey2 Can we start a petition or something that we can send to HT? :idea :idea

Reeve's Superman -- and it isn't even close. Keaton's Batman was good, but hardly iconic ...

SnakeDoc

Supes!

With the Reeve films, they weren't afraid to retain the classic comic look for the costume. As much as I love the Bats films, the black costume is pretty boring (I do prefer the longer ears on Keaton over Bale, though).

Also, you just know HT will nail the sculpt; on Batman you only see the lower half of the face so what's the point of spending more?

Superman for me... but only because I'm already satisfied with my Keaton Batman from Sovereign.

Sure Dark Batman is cool, but I have gotten a Batman overdose with all the latest releases :)
It is Batman here, Batman there, Batman everywhere :)

I voted for a Reeve Superman, that would be the only S-Man for me and it would bring some colour to the shelve.

Also, you just know HT will nail the sculpt; on Batman you only see the lower half of the face so what's the point of spending more?

euhm, because the costume is like much more of a challenge to make than the superman costume?

If you're in your 30's or 40's, then Chris Reeve IS Superman.

Always will be.

Back