Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've actually brought it to Sideshow's attention and this is their response:

"Thank you very much for contacting the returns department with pictures of your Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton. I have compared your images to stock pieces and I have found the paint in that region to be consistent to the image you have provided. With that said I do not believe we can provide you with a replacement that would be an improvement. I apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused you."

BS right?

I just wanted to confirm on this board that it is indeed a gross inconsistency. Think I might just return it for a full refund if they're not willing to replace or compensate and admit that it's a **** up.

I've actually brought it to Sideshow's attention and this is their response:

"Thank you very much for contacting the returns department with pictures of your Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton. I have compared your images to stock pieces and I have found the paint in that region to be consistent to the image you have provided. With that said I do not believe we can provide you with a replacement that would be an improvement. I apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused you."

BS right?

I just wanted to confirm on this board that it is indeed a gross inconsistency. Think I might just return it for a full refund if they're not willing to replace or compensate and admit that it's a **** up.

That might be the most ****ing retarded customer service response I've ever read.

Definitely BS, can you not refer them here or show them pictures from other boardies to show them that it is NOT consistent? Not sure if it would work i don't use sideshow.

SS has very inept CS. They completely botched my Endo order so I know what it's like to deal with those idiots.

Did anyone else get the same ****ty paint application on the lower right circle in the rib area?

a179cbe4-6ce7-4ca2-9cb0-455fb7caef0b_zps0fdc7aa2.jpg

7094d238-b2a6-4215-aa21-498368d55840_zps587ae120.jpg

e8f10532-7aa6-4a79-8cff-aab3b160cdea_zpsfc97e447.jpg

So far all photos I've seen don't have that much paint there.
JOHN
Holy ****... you're really real! I mean...
whoah!
(stepping back)
You're, uh... like a machine underneath, right...
but sort of alive outside?

TERMINATOR
I'm a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over
a metal endoskeleton
:rotfl:rotfl

Did anyone else get the same ****ty paint application on the lower right circle in the rib area?

a179cbe4-6ce7-4ca2-9cb0-455fb7caef0b_zps0fdc7aa2.jpg

7094d238-b2a6-4215-aa21-498368d55840_zps587ae120.jpg

e8f10532-7aa6-4a79-8cff-aab3b160cdea_zpsfc97e447.jpg

So far all photos I've seen don't have that much paint there.

Send it back, you don't pay **** loads of cash to get that!

Anyone have good ideals on how to fix a snaped piston rod on the back of his upper leg. it's so small that super glue didn't work :(

So....I actually got mine yeaterday but i had it delivered to my wifes work cause i didnt want an almost $400 figure sitting out front of my house lol. She forgot to bring him home yesterday..:(. But here he is in all his menacing glory. Please excuse the god awful photos i will try to get some some better ones later.

null-9.jpg

null-8.jpg

null-7.jpg

I am still waiting patiently if for the exclusive version on the Sideshow Waitlist.

I already have it on order at BBTS in my pile of loot as backup.

Shoot I know it's wrong to go to this thread and found bunch of great pics. Now I want one!!!!

But you think HT will make this under his MMS Diecast line? That'll be sick!

So do they make stuff forever or once there gone there gone? Sideshow has less the 70 left do you guys think they will get more? Thanks Fallen21.
Sometimes Sideshow will get a second shipment (but yeah, generally, once they're gone they're gone), but there's no way to tell in advance, so far as I know (maybe call them?). If you really, really want it, then I'd probably put it on flex while there are some remaining. Either that or just let it go and see what happens. Sounds like things are pretty tight, so maybe hold off and see if it's meant to be later (and if things are tight and your wife is losing patience, choose the wife!). Hope that conflicting advice helped out. :lol

Back