Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful shots, fallen21!

What makes you feel underwhelmed, snake? Mainly the shin paint?

Love the pose Fallen21, very CMesque. If you get a chance could you take a pic with the endo and the 1:1 arm for a size comparison?

I've always found that pose a bit too exaggerated for my tastes. An extreme version of the pose that first T2 endo has in the film.

beautiful shots, fallen21!

What makes you feel underwhelmed, snake? Mainly the shin paint?

That bugs me, along with the unknown finger print stains on it. But I can probably ignore all that. Just for some reason, I don't find it all that impressive.

I kinda think it's overly shiny and needs to be more subtle like the T1 Endo.

If I decide to flip it, at least it won't go down in value.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcBhhoIusaQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcBhhoIusaQ[/ame]

Another quick look, mostly an unboxing video.

Ratzo99 -if only Kyle Reese had a screwdriver!

Hilarious! Called sst on Monday and they're waiting for another shipment. Really looking forward to getting this. The final product pics sold me. My aoshima endo looks like crap in comparison. Since it's been some time since the HT 1/4 t1 Arnold preview pics surfaced, I'm wondering if that's still a go or what? I would love to have both figures displayed together.

Is there a limit to how many of these Hot Toys is going to make? I really want to get this but I already have The Dark rider and Batman on flex pay. Do you guys think it will still be available in July? Getting it now is going to be tough on the bank account. I also want to get the Sauron PF and Superman PF so money is going to be tight this summer. After I get these last few peices I’m out! For reels this time I swear. I don't think my wife can keep being as cool as she's been about this addiction of mine forever.

Last edited:
Also love to see this next to the Terminator 2 PF. I want to put this guy and my T2 PF on either side of my endoskull.

:slap I had no idea the Profile shot of the endoskull was raised on the box lol. In almost every pic i have seen anyway it looked flat with the box. Is that just me being slow lol?

I didn't know it till I got it in hand. I was going to mention it but thought I'd leave at least some things for people to discover themselves.

I didn't know it till I got it in hand. I was going to mention it but thought I'd leave at least some things for people to discover themselves.

The box looks great and well built. Really looking forward to getting this guy, glad i have him paid off so all i have to do is wait.

Does anyone know the size difference between the HT Endoskeleton and the Neca Predator? Since they are both supposedly under-scale, they might display well together (especially once the Neca Pred gets a good repaint)

Did anyone else get the same ****ty paint application on the lower right circle in the rib area?

a179cbe4-6ce7-4ca2-9cb0-455fb7caef0b_zps0fdc7aa2.jpg

7094d238-b2a6-4215-aa21-498368d55840_zps587ae120.jpg

e8f10532-7aa6-4a79-8cff-aab3b160cdea_zpsfc97e447.jpg

So far all photos I've seen don't have that much paint there.

Back