Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new Endo looks nice, but at $400 it quite steep price to pay. Not really digging the base detail. I was thinking of getting one just to mod it up a bit but I don't think I will see much of a major improvement over my custom $40 Neca Endo.

This is a custom Neca? This is the best endo I have seen. :clap

"Sideshow has found a Hot Toys Quarter Scale Series Terminator - Endoskeleton - EXCLUSIVE - Quarter Scale Figure for you"

F... Yeah , i don´t know if anybody else was on the wait list for the exclusive, but mine just converted
keep checking you e-mail

"Sideshow has found a Hot Toys Quarter Scale Series Terminator - Endoskeleton - EXCLUSIVE - Quarter Scale Figure for you"

F... Yeah , i don´t know if anybody else was on the wait list for the exclusive, but mine just converted
keep checking you e-mail

Congrats! I hope mine gets converted too.

Yeah thats what I thought too. I didnt know it was just a paint app, I too thought it was missing chrome. In that case never mind.

Some quick pics.

IMG_20130516_212712_028.jpg

IMG_20130516_212721_838.jpg

lol he looks a bit cross eyed in that second pic :rotfl

The new Endo looks nice, but at $400 it quite steep price to pay. Not really digging the base detail. I was thinking of getting one just to mod it up a bit but I don't think I will see much of a major improvement over my custom $40 Neca Endo.

This looks great. Is there a guide on how to paint a Neca endo to look like this? What types of paint e.t.c.....

keep checking you e-mail

My wait list converted last night :yess: I got on the wait list on 4/18.

My wait list converted last night :yess: I got on the wait list on 4/18.

Pheeww Thanks for the reminder!
I paid mine from TIMCENT today but forgot to cancel my waitlist on sideshow. Its done now.
Cheaper, no vat and figure checked before shipping!
Timcent style :)

Pheeww Thanks for the reminder!
I paid mine from TIMCENT today but forgot to cancel my waitlist on sideshow. Its done now.
Cheaper, no vat and figure checked before shipping!
Timcent style :)

And shipped with super-protection of thick layers of bubblewrap around the shipper box itself - no doubt increasing his shipping costs.

And shipped with super-protection of thick layers of bubblewrap around the shipper box itself - no doubt increasing his shipping costs.

And that too ^^!
I Wonder how he does it?
Must have some sort of business postal service and a deal with the toys companies...
Have no idea how these HK reseller works should be interested to know.

Oh hell yeah, you got T1 vibes following off this guy. :clap

Now that you have it in hand is gaping the top two teeth and filing the bottom teeth still viable?

Gaping those teeth I'm sure would be tough and nerve racking. Why not use black paint and give the illusion that they're gapped ?

Hey guys here is a Close Up Shots from my review compilation i did. No talking all Action Figure.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqT2GLNkgK8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqT2GLNkgK8[/ame]

Back