Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine and the elbow joint is weak on the left arm. I got the exclusive with two guns but the left arm cant support the weight of the rifle. The arm wont stay in a bent position. Anybody else have this issue?

I got mine and the elbow joint is weak on the left arm. I got the exclusive with two guns but the left arm cant support the weight of the rifle. The arm wont stay in a bent position. Anybody else have this issue?
1/6 skeleton had screws in his elbow/knee joints. you just had to take off a covering round plate with something thin like a needle or a razor to see the screw - and adjust the joint tightness as you want.
as this skeleton is made by same company with just several shape changes, it must use same screw system.
i can unscrew a knee joint of 1/6 when i get home if you need pics.

Last edited:

Mine is the exclusive and the arms fingers and joints seem to be very good, just right. It looks like the joints have screws so you should be able to tighten a little or loosen if needed, if a part is broken then its a no brainer to ask for a replacement. Sideshow is a good company.

It looks like the other two I bought just converted to shipping soon, so army grows to three.

Does anyone have plans for an aftermarket power source for the eyes?
My big complaint would be the little batteries and switch in the back of the head, I'm going to do something to override it.

Does anyone have plans for an aftermarket power source for the eyes?
My big complaint would be the little batteries and switch in the back of the head, I'm going to do something to override it.

I was thinking of making my own battery interrupter. I'm assuming the Endo's battery is a button cell. Insert small copper foil in between the battery. Then run a tiny black wire down behind the figure and out through the Detolf onto a on/off switch.

1/6 skeleton had screws in his elbow/knee joints. you just had to take off a covering round plate with something thin like a needle or a razor to see the screw - and adjust the joint tightness as you want.
as this skeleton is made by same company with just several shape changes, it must use same screw system.
i can unscrew a knee joint of 1/6 when i get home if you need pics.

Aww, look - P. ain't so bad! :1-1:

Aww, look - P. ain't so bad! :1-1:
P. is always helpful and useful unlike... all right let it be.

back to promised photos of 1/6 examples:

old 1/6 t-800 has screws in knees and elbows. they can be seen.

27ae6be122e3.jpg

its hips seem to have no screws, same as new 1/4 t-800 has no visible screws in elbows.

b5f82d8ba682.jpg

but under a little cover there is a screw.

04b909d8db3e.jpg

same is for 1/6 t-600 elbow.

1b9fd8f2361b.jpg

2f8db02abe6c.jpg

surely same is for the new 1/4 endoskeleton.
that cap must be on the inner side of the elbow.

Last edited:
yes exactly, so it is visible like on 1/6 version.
that's the screw that regulates "arm strength" if anybody has problems with weapons weight.

Tomorrow for me.
Very excited.

I'm excited for you, as I have to live vicariously through the rest of you for now. Weren't you the guy planning on taking a dremel to the teeth? I figure if it can be done and look great your the guy to do it.

Timcent had more of these in-stock today which nearly made me buy it, but I literally have no place to put another 1/4 figure yet, until I can get a new shelf set up, and that won't happen until my son can climb out of his play pen. So I just bought the DX12 instead, after months of telling myself I can live without a batman until the Batman Returns figures hit.

Yeah I'm thinking I will give the teeth a little dental work. I don't have room either and no other quarter scale figures so this guy is getting banished to my office.

Back