HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep... and the stormtrooper is great as well.. hope they put them out soon

At Celebration the Sideshow reps said it was supposed to be a ROTS Vader, they were as perplexed by that decision as the rest of us :lol

Never understood the hate for everything PT. Never will. Vader in ROTS looks badass. If it looked like ANH Vader it would look quite cheap and badly done, although accurate to the movie. In my opinion.

Personally have nothing against PT. But each to their own.

115521ch1hzm7zimyhm188.jpg.thumb.jpg

hmm.. missing neck ? is it the pose thats a bit strange ? Helmet looks good !

Never understood the hate for everything PT. Never will. Vader in ROTS looks badass. If it looked like ANH Vader it would look quite cheap and badly done, although accurate to the movie. In my opinion.

Personally have nothing against PT. But each to their own.

From the movies that brought up such classic lines as,

'Yippie'
'NOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'

You don't get the hate? LOL PT was a tragedy

Usual PT bashing aside, I don't like ROTS Vader mainly because of the one piece shoulders, symmetric helmet and skinny guy inside.

Actually the shoulder armor is three pieces, but it fits the edge well...similar to the armour in Jedi...sits flush at the edge

I don't mind the symmetric helmet...what bothers me is that the neck isn't as concave in the front as the classic helmet...this weakens the look of the chin. Certain angles look really good though
Like this one...

image.jpeg

I wouldn't call Hayden skinny, but he wasn't a body builder for sure...even Prowse got bigger, 'round the middle, as he got older, so I chalk it up to age for Vader...

Why the hell this figure is not officialy annonce yet??? They probably gonna release 10 Iron Man figures by the time Vader will be release... Does anyboby have any idea when we could gey some update or at least some news on the figure??

I think they are now waiting to modify the prototype to look like ROGUE ONE Vader and will be releasing the figure in December! Booommm, great marketing strategy, sales exploding :)

Back