HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It never separates in the movie. Have pics of it in different poses and no separation there either. So?

So? It never separates in the film because he's never in an extreme pose...
It was designed so that the shoulder bells fit flush when in neutral position, almost the way they did in ROTJ.
You see This studio pic of Hayden in costume?

image.jpeg

You can clearly see the separation...when his arms are outstretched....here's a closeup so you can better see it:

image.jpeg

im getting tired they showing this show in and show out without a PO .... looking great !!

FB_IMG_1469100490149_zpssevzqt8o.jpg

FB_IMG_1469100482837_zpswf0t1wnp.jpg

Not the version I was hoping for, but I will most likely purchase this.
So long as I can't see any seams from joint lines I will be happy and... I'll be able to put this in a non-goofy pose. :yess:

Yeah this is a grail piece for me. Any signs of the 1/4 Stormtrooper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its Vader... and its posable so you can either have the ugly PF pose in ROTJ version or this in a great vader pose.. I take the HT .. The version is really not so different to me when posed in a museum stance..

I am afraid this version is gonna kill the 1:4 line. No one is gonna order the ROTS version

Hope you don't lose too much sleep over it, champ! :lol

And although you keep repeating that no one is going to order this, you're obviously wrong.

Back