HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take ROTS Vader just because it'll be different from most of the vaders out there, but if they decide for OT then I'll surely go for it. Vader is Vader.

can someone with connection to HT please find out whats going on with this piece !?!??!

Maybe they are transforming him into ESB version :) keeping quiet not to compete with Sideshow PF. Just my wishful thought.

Maybe they are transforming him into ESB version :) keeping quiet not to compete with Sideshow PF. Just my wishful thought.

If, they would sell like HOT Cakes !!! I would jump on this without hesitation

OR

They're waiting for Rogue One to show this off and the suit in Rogue One is similar or the same as Revenge of the Sith. Rogue One would be the perfect time to release the 1/4 Stormtrooper and 1/4 Sith Darth Vader.

Last edited:
OR

They're waiting for Rogue One to show this off and the suit in Rpgue One is similar or the same as Revenge of the Sith. Rogue One would be the perfect time to release the 1/4 Stormtrooper and 1/4 Sith Darth Vader.

That just makes way too much sense to be true... :)

if they are IN STOCK in december I would love it :D

I don't care when it comes as long as it stays ROTS. It's different from the usual OT Vaders we get. I like how sleek the design is. Like Vader right off the operating table. :)

I don't care when it comes as long as it stays ROTS. It's different from the usual OT Vaders we get. I like how sleek the design is. Like Vader right off the operating table. :)

Get the tomatoes, boys....we got a live one!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so in order of Vader suit badassness, I rank them in the following order:

ESB, ROTJ, ANH, McQuarrie proto design................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ROTS

Get the tomatoes, boys....we got a live one!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so in order of Vader suit badassness, I rank them in the following order:

ESB, ROTJ, ANH, McQuarrie proto design................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ROTS

ROTS suit is better than ROTJ and ANH. COME AT ME BREH! :lol

ROTS suit is better than ROTJ and ANH. COME AT ME BREH! :lol

Honestly, I think what killed the suit for me was the fact they had to make it fit a dude who was way, way undersized. Had they gotten an appropriate stuntman that was Prowse's size, think it would have looked better (to my eyes)

Honestly, I think what killed the suit for me was the fact they had to make it fit a dude who was way, way undersized. Had they gotten an appropriate stuntman that was Prowse's size, think it would have looked better (to my eyes)

That's true. Hayden is not anywhere near 6' 8". It wouldn't have made a difference to anyone if he wasn't in the suit in the final scene. I can rationalize it as being he added longer legs to make himself taller a few years later. The suit itself is really nice though.

That's true. Hayden is not anywhere near 6' 8". It wouldn't have made a difference to anyone if he wasn't in the suit in the final scene. I can rationalize it as being he added longer legs to make himself taller a few years later. The suit itself is really nice though.

I have every intention of getting this in 1/4. I would prefer ANH or ESB, but as long as the base body is bulky, its gonna look great!

I have every intention of getting this in 1/4. I would prefer ANH or ESB, but as long as the base body is bulky, its gonna look great!

I do too! After seeing the 1/4 Fett, a 1/4 Vader is going to be stunning regardless of the film it's from.
Yeah they've only shown a generic base so far. Hoping for either the operating room base with the table, or the Death Star floor grating.

Agreed. There are so many awesome base possibilities - I hope the one shown is a placeholder....And did you get the 1/4 Fett? If not, do it! Its AMAZING!

Agreed. There are so many awesome base possibilities - I hope the one shown is a placeholder....And did you get the 1/4 Fett? If not, do it! Its AMAZING!

Yes many possibilities. Though I'd like to see something from the films.

And no I've only admired pics from the board. It does look spectacular and passes the man in the suit test, but I'm not too much of a Fett fan. So right now I only have the 1/6 Fett on order. If I went to 1/4 scale it would be for Vader or Kylo. :)

Yes many possibilities. Though I'd like to see something from the films.

And no I've only admired pics from the board. It does look spectacular and passes the man in the suit test, but I'm not too much of a Fett fan. So right now I only have the 1/6 Fett on order. If I went to 1/4 scale it would be for Vader or Kylo. :)

Fair enough. yeah, the 1/4 are HUGE. A serious space (and wallet) killer

Back