HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a helmet comparison with the Iron Studios 1/4 statue...

The mouth vent and nose are better scaled on the IS mask and i prefer the shape of tusk tubing...but the eyes and nose bridge are way off..and the helmet dome is inaccurate too...

IS Pic courtesy of EditionCollector.fr

View attachment 473325

Whoever thinks the IS version is more accurate than the HT needs to go for an eye test. These comparison pics clearly show the superiority of the HT sculpt.

Anybody else have issues with the lightsaber dimming rather quickly...after a few minutes? I changed the batteries but it still persists. Is a replacement worth it?

Thanks!

More proper pic for this beast, it really is a joy to watch.. HT done a very amazing job on this piece!!

d219625d1a26bd5c270ce2548ca204f0.jpg

I'm staying away from any S and W letters til I see the movie. I am sure people will recklessly pour all the spoilers.

Here's a helmet comparison with the Iron Studios 1/4 statue...

The mouth vent and nose are better scaled on the IS mask and i prefer the shape of tusk tubing...but the eyes and nose bridge are way off..and the helmet dome is inaccurate too...

IS Pic courtesy of EditionCollector.fr

View attachment 473325

this is a bit off topic, but could you add the Rogue One 1:6 helmet to that comparison picture. I've never been able to pinpoint the exact inaccuracies

The wait will be worth it...you'll be blown away

First, I want to be sure it has no defect.
Grrrhh, if customs was half a day faster, it would have arrived today. Now, it'll arrive on monday.
Will watch TROS tomorrow, then I will be able to visit other threads.

Back