HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahoy!

Attachments

• vade1.jpg
    vade1.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 291
  • vade2.jpg
    vade2.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 291
  • vade3.jpg
    vade3.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 296
Here is my first picture to add to the thread. I got mine for Christmas (at least part of it) so I just opened him yesterday and had to clear some space in my detolfs.

My initial thought is that this piece has a lot of presence and is different than any other Vader I have (which includes the Hot Toys Vaders except the Rogue One version, the Iron Studios 1/4 statue, and the 2nd SS 1/6 figure). This really is a stunning piece to add to the collection. I still need to try a few poses to see where to settle him, but this is my first attempt.
b80277723ed9ca98343ca208059e01aa.jpg
47e77ed8f5e0948b0d96dd242855179c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just have to say, amazing Sith customs! I have Malak, but am envious of Revan, Nihilus, and Talon. If you also had Plagueis I would lose it haha.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I would love to have one of these, but I think I'd shed a tear if/when the suit starts to melt haha. So tempting, though

As far as I know there have been no reports of any Hot Toys Vader's deteriorating over the roughly 5 years they've been being made.

I just have to say, amazing Sith customs! I have Malak, but am envious of Revan, Nihilus, and Talon. If you also had Plagueis I would lose it haha.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks! I had those commissioned about a year ago and I love how they turned out. I?ve thought about a Plagueis, but just haven?t gotten around to making it a priority. I love the original KOTOR games, so those three were must-haves for me!

Now that Revan is officially cannon I wonder if we?ll ever see HT tackle one.

Almost embarrassed to post this quick shot I took among some of the great shots I've seen here, but I just built this detolf, installed lights (excuse the exposed cord I haven't hidden yet lol) and got this bad boy setup! EPIC! And call me crazy, but am I the only one in the world that thinks the extended base with the uplighting is freaking awesome??? Look at how it brings out the shine on his shin guards! IMG_0482.jpg

Almost embarrassed to post this quick shot I took among some of the great shots I've seen here, but I just built this detolf, installed lights (excuse the exposed cord I haven't hidden yet lol) and got this bad boy setup! EPIC! And call me crazy, but am I the only one in the world that thinks the extended base with the uplighting is freaking awesome??? Look at how it brings out the shine on his shin guards! View attachment 474846

Nah man that?s a beautiful picture. Oddly enough my Vader is posed the exact same way.

6f62838f3e4062d32f6320862669ba29.jpg

Just a question:

What are good batteries to buy instead of the typical Hot Toys ones?

I did it. Ordered the exclusive on flex pay. Excited to have this massive Vader. Just saw him at a local comic store and loved it.

i got it and i have to agree that it is amazing... really a beautiful piece. sure there are all manner of nits to pick but it feels like Vader and the quarter scale just looks more impressive

Back