Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things I can think of that I really want:
ANH:
Greedo
Gonk
Hammerhead

Empire:
Han (Bespin)
Lando (Bespin)

Jedi:
Ackbar
Lando (Skiff)
Leia (Bouschh)
Jabba with Salacious Crumb
Vader
Luke (Endor Gear)
Leia (Endor Gear)
Wicket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All these plus the Death Star Trooper please. Can't believe we still don't have a Lando. If they don't reveal more in the next couple days this is a big fail for the OT crowd like myself.

Considering they teased Endor Leia last year and still no pre-order, what are the odds that this ever goes on sale?

Endor Leia is very nice.

This Leia Bespin is gorgeous. It simply has to go up for pre order. Boards around the internet and social media are chatting mostly about this and Maul.

Hey, Hot Toys....if you're peeping, Leia's currently got the most interest of all the new sneak peeks (if going by views and replies). Just sayin'. Maybe we could actually do this one? The demand is real. Don't SandtrooperSeargentGonk Bespin Leia. Plleeeaaaase.

Hey, Hot Toys....if you're peeping, Leia's currently got the most interest of all the new sneak peeks (if going by views and replies). Just sayin'. Maybe we could actually do this one. The demand is real. Don't SandtrooperSeargentGonk Bespin Leia. Plleeeaaaase.

Man forgot about that one another huge want.

Things I can think of that I really want:
ANH:
Greedo
Gonk
Hammerhead

Empire:
Han (Bespin)
Lando (Bespin)

Jedi:
Ackbar
Lando (Skiff)
Leia (Bouschh)
Jabba with Salacious Crumb
Vader
Luke (Endor Gear)
Leia (Endor Gear)
Wicket

Agree though I would like a Walrus Man (I have Hammerhead, though Hot Toys would be superior as always).
That Death Star Trooper has to be released.

We need a General Veers.
I would love an Admiral Ozzel.

Lando Bespin and Lobot (with working head features).

Ackbar, Nien Numb, Lando Skiff, Boushh, Scout Trooper, Wicket.
I would find it hard to resist Jabbas henchmen.

Imagine a Hot Toys Klaatu, Weequay and Squid Head!!!

I also want Baze, Cassian, Krennic and Tank Trooper. Galen Erso would be welcome too.

I’m really limiting the prequel stuff I get. I have Anakin on pre-order (regular) and am getting Obi-Wan. I’ll probably grab Dooku and maybe Yoda. Other than those Maul and I’ll get a Padme if they do the arena outfit.

What, no ashtray 3PO?:monkey3

I wish they would release the ANH version. That would make sense for the first C3PO release.

Is this the version that most people wanted? I thought many people were clamoring for a Bespin escape version. Though I suppose with this sculpt, you can now have one. Even if HT releases one, it’d seem cheaper to just get the sculpt from this figure and essentially have two outfits/looks in one figure.

Is this the version that most people wanted? I thought many people were clamoring for a Bespin escape version. Though I suppose with this sculpt, you can now have one. Even if HT releases one, it’d seem cheaper to just get the sculpt from this figure and essentially have two outfits/looks in one figure.

It's not the Leia I wanted that's for sure. But I suppose that I will buy, it is Leia after all and does look great.

For a proper Bespin Escape, HT would have to be generous and add an alternate pair of shoes.

It's not the Leia I wanted that's for sure. But I suppose that I will buy, it is Leia after all and does look great.

It does look good. Sculpt looks like the Hoth version though, just different hair. Face and gaze look exactly the same. I’d pass on this one though, as my favorite look for her in ESB was her Hoth outfit. If I get another Leia, it’d be the RotJ Endor outfit, so that way I’ll have one Leia from each OT film.

For a proper Bespin Escape, HT would have to be generous and add an alternate pair of shoes.

True.

Credit: Rebelscum

Hot-Toys-2018-San-Diego-Display-First-Look-001.jpg

Back