Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed on this figure, as I was holding out for a "Bespin Escape Leia" which has yet to even be teased at.

But I came across a very good deal on her so decided to pick her up. Looking forward to adding her to my ESB collection.
Congrats! HT actually did tease Bespin Escape Leia in one of the Lando promo shots. Of course, this was after I cobbled together my own version, but you can add it to the list of "teased yet never released" ESB figures.

I put mine together :)
Me too! I gave her a lightsaber at one point, but she looks better with the stormtrooper blaster.
ht bespin leia.jpg

I put mine together :)
I made the same custom fig using a HT head and outfit and it is such a cool centerpiece to my ESB display. Many SW custom figs (the ones that are under $500 at least...) tend to really only be side-display material but this one was so simple to put together yet deserves center stage.

I guess the window has passed for HT to do it, but they definitely left money on the table by moving on. Pair it with a solid-piece blown apart 3PO accessory and Bespin hall backdrop and it would have sold like a Han.

i sold my bespin leia. but i found parts to make the escape. i did get the bespin leia head sculpt and the hot toys hoth outfit. and some custom boots for her

She sure does! I see you also gave her the ANH Leia boots! Twinning!

I’m still on a mission to find 1/6 white boots with a heel for even more screen accuracy.. but no luck.
Haha, great minds think alike! I thought you were using the ANH Leia boots too but couldn't quite tell for sure.

I remember there were some attempts by other collectors to identify a proper heeled white boot years ago, and once I found the ANH boots worked, that was it for me. Not perfect, but good enough until a more accurate one comes along (or HT decides to actually make the figure). Good luck though!

Congrats! HT actually did tease Bespin Escape Leia in one of the Lando promo shots. Of course, this was after I cobbled together my own version, but you can add it to the list of "teased yet never released" ESB figures.

Me too! I gave her a lightsaber at one point, but she looks better with the stormtrooper blaster.
View attachment 668570
That looks fantastic! Where did you get the boots?

Yeah, she’s really just meant to stand there and look good. I do like the gown though. She’s a good figure even though she’s very basic. I do like the backdrop wall they included.

Back