Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10p2gdi.jpg

Looks great but I'll probably pass. She's barely in the dress in the movie, so besides the Topps card like Darth_IMpoor mentioned, I don't really consider the gown look as iconic as her Hoth or Bespin escape look. I would want that headsculpt though!

This is the Leia I've been waiting for. I am hoping for Bespin Han to be shown soon!

Most wanted figure from what's revealed so far. Didn't think HT would go for this version. Not really action oriented.

I didn't think I'd really want this but the headsculpt looks fantastic. I hope they give her a different floor stand because that death star one is really odd. I know it'll be a barebones figure but it looks great.

Dammitt!!! Stop HT! I'm too deep in dept as it it!!!!

Do not worry too much. Based on former shows, half of what's displayed won't be produced anyway :monkey3

Don't underestimate a senator !

View attachment 418286

Glad they are going for that outfit. HT are certainly not building their line up like a EU or US company would. As this figure and TLJ Leia attest, they are not afraid to consider figures based purely on their design qualities rather than their role in the movies.

Killer head sculpt. As others have said it’s not my first choice of outfits for her but it’s ESB damn it! Need badly!

Back