Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truth be told of everything that’s been shown so far today this is probably the figure I want most along with R2. Maybe Maul too. Sorta glad this year is more Prequel Trilogy oriented as I’ll probably pass on a lot of those figures.

This looks great but it just sucks you can’t depend on HT’s to actually produce the figures they show. Still hoping for Han and Lando and still really want the Death Star Trooper but I guess that’s dead after having seen it many times at many different shows. Ugh!

Truth be told of everything that’s been shown so far today this is probably the figure I want most along with R2. Maybe Maul too. Sorta glad this year is more Prequel Trilogy oriented as I’ll probably pass on a lot of those figures.

My thoughts exactly. I’ll definitely get this if it gets released and r2 and maul. Other than that, I’m all cloned out from ss (I have their Cody) and I’m not interested in solo figs even though I like the movie.
Maybe jango if it’s a great unmasked sculpt ( I have ss jango and no interest in aotc c3. With no han and lando bespin and no sign of the Endor figs and Death Star trooper, this sdcc is a fail for me. Interesting there are no sequel figures so far.
I am excited for this though.

Wow, didn't see that coming. In my top 5 of insta-buys.:clap

All but confirms we'll finally see the HT Han Bespin in the next couple of days, along with an ESB Lando.

So they won't ever release this and then next SDCC they'll tease slave Leia?

Yup, this is one of HT's cruelest tricks. I'm still waiting for my Gonk and ROTJ stormie pre-order. And the Falcon cockpit proto will get another dust-off this year too after they washed all the drool off from its last tour.

I dont remember her being that busty in the movie, but I'm not complaining. Best figure they've shown so far.

There is a lot of weird choices they made regarding this show. This isnt one of those.

I only want Bespin Leia.

I might consider the Range Trooper.

I would be happier to see the Death Star Trooper, Gonk and Baze go up for pre order than most of the reveals tonight.

I only want Bespin Leia.

I might consider the Range Trooper.

I would be happier to see the Death Star Trooper, Gonk and Baze go up for pre order than most of the reveals tonight.
I’d take the Death Star Trooper and Gonk as well. I was also really expecting a Bespin Han and Lando to be revealed. Could still be coming or maybe they’ll be at a different toy fair. Honestly SDCC feels a bit light to me this year which isn’t a bad thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d take the Death Star Trooper and Gonk as well. I was also really expecting a Bespin Han and Lando to be revealed. Could still be coming or maybe they’ll be at a different toy fair. Honestly SDCC feels a bit light to me this year which isn’t a bad thing.

With so much on pre order I am happy to not see too many must haves.

Last year saw many of my boxes ticked of what I wanted (including the 3 big PT figures too). Just Padme and maybe Mace to go.

I still have 10 - 20 OT wants. I don't need them all this instant. A Lando would be most welcome now though (and general Veers!)

Right with you there. As much fun as those prototypes reveals are each year, getting a chance at PO them (all) would be even sweeter.

Yeah, keep that PT stuff (and HT doing PT troopers like the old days of Sideshow?) coming as my wallet gets a break. If this was all OT stuff, I'd be in eye candy heaven but there'd be some sad financial hangover in coming days. I guess for PT fans it's the same.:lol

With so much on pre order I am happy to not see too many must haves.

Last year saw many of my boxes ticked of what I wanted (including the 3 big PT figures too). Just Padme and maybe Mace to go.

I still have 10 - 20 OT wants. I don't need them all this instant. A Lando would be most welcome now though (and general Veers!)
Things I can think of that I really want:
ANH:
Greedo
Gonk
Hammerhead

Empire:
Han (Bespin)
Lando (Bespin)

Jedi:
Ackbar
Lando (Skiff)
Leia (Bouschh)
Jabba with Salacious Crumb
Vader
Luke (Endor Gear)
Leia (Endor Gear)
Wicket

Yeah, keep that PT stuff (and HT doing PT troopers like the old days of Sideshow?) coming as my wallet gets a break. If this was all OT stuff, I'd be in eye candy heaven but there'd be some sad financial hangover in coming days. I guess for PT fans it's the same.:lol
I’m really limiting the prequel stuff I get. I have Anakin on pre-order (regular) and am getting Obi-Wan. I’ll probably grab Dooku and maybe Yoda. Other than those Maul and I’ll get a Padme if they do the arena outfit.

Back