Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can't say that nails CF if you look closer at the face (not that the Hoth version was a bullseye either) but wow - what an amazing figure overall and the fineness of the headsculpt and paint is just spectacular. Really one of the most life-like human figures ever.

And what is great about HT is that while the heads do sometimes subtly change from proto to Production, they are nowhere near SSC's incredible-proto/abomination-prod figure habit.

SDCC-2018-Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-047.jpg

This is a masterpiece. Can’t wait to PO.
Does HT generally reveal figures throughout con? Or what we see first day is what we get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That profile pic is awesome right there. Looks fantastic.Now we have to sit through mountains of clones before we get bespin Han and lando.

Did this replace the Endor Leia because have you noticed Endor Leia is not displayed this year

Most definitely a grail piece for me and slightly excited to see this. Superb, if I wore a hat would definitely doff it immediately.

I would rather get Bespin escape Leia, as this all she did was walk in the room and to the dining hall in :lol

There is the huge pull of the vintage figure from childhood with this one.

Even though it was only a briefly viewed outfit it was worn during that uneasy moment of 'do we trust Lando' and the mystery of Cloud City. The elegance before the Empire reveal themselves.

This is a must have imo.

There is the huge pull of the vintage figure from childhood with this one.

Even though it was only a briefly viewed outfit it was worn during that uneasy moment of 'do we trust Lando' and the mystery of Cloud City. The elegance before the Empire reveal themselves.

This is a must have imo.

Yeah there was an elegance that’s for sure. It is a collectible. But because of funds have to pick and choose :thud:

I would imagine that this figure will be in the $220 range, right? It isn’t like there can be many accessories besides a set of extra hands...

I would imagine that this figure will be in the $220 range, right? It isn’t like there can be many accessories besides a set of extra hands...

Yeah ..maybe cheaper, but you never know since it’s elegant Leia

It's unfortunate that HT waited until after Carrie's passing to produce these phenomenal figures but it is a fitting tribute to her place in SW history

Back