Hot Toys Prince of Persia Prince Dastan figure specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite the flaws (which I am sure HT will fix), I think I will be getting this figure. Like most people, I too was disappointed with the movie but I do love the videogames and I thought the movie at least did the character of the prince justice.

i enjoyed the film a lot, cant wait for it to come out on blu ray. so im getting this figure for sure but i do agree with everybody that the likeness is almost there, but im also sure that HT will tweek the sculpt up until release and once its in hand it will be another great figure to own

Anyone else seeing Jared Leto in this sculpt?

JaredLeto.jpg

Was meh upon release but completely sold on the nice looking fabric...I prefer this over abigail for sure.

I wish the hair was a little "lesser" though, kind of makes the head look to round or big from the front profile...imo

Was the movie good enough to even get this figure, let alone worry about the likeness?

I've played ALL the games and loved the movie. Saw it 3 times. Thought it was a great representation. Sure the likeness isn't spot on but I'll still buy even if the face stayed that way. The clothing looks amazing as well! Definitely gonna pre-order this guy!

An eternal question. Did you ask the same when the Terminator Salvation figures or Abigail Whistler or Perseus or the Spirit were first shown?

...Or Iron Man 2. Oh snap.

No, no, no, yes.
I liked all those movies and glad they made figs of all of them minus the Abigail Whistler. Iron man 2, I wasn't too thrilled with. The figs look great but the movie and their crazy prices are what set me off from those figs

i enjoyed the film a lot, cant wait for it to come out on blu ray. so im getting this figure for sure but i do agree with everybody that the likeness is almost there, but im also sure that HT will tweek the sculpt up until release and once its in hand it will be another great figure to own
I totally agree with you there!!! I can't wait for the blu-Ray either!!

The movie was enjoyable, but not great. That said, Dastan will earn a spot next to my pirates figures. The eyes are really creepy, but so were Jack Sparrow's.

Im personally ok with the head sculpt not looking EXACTLY like Jake Gyllenhaal. There have been so many different incarnations of the "Prince of Persia" in video games & photos alike. So therefore you really cant go wrong when dealing with such a character!

The outfit is definitely on point. Very detailed!.....

Back