Hot Toys Predators to be Released???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we were on the subject for a monent I though I'd take this opportunity to share with you my collection. I know I should probably post this in the show your shelves, but really this isn't my ideal display. I will post there if I ever get these guys a proper display case. These figures deserve better than what I can give them at the moment. So here's a few shots of my HT Predator Collection. Ignore the ancients not having their spear-headed alien head. It's actually a heavy piece so I wasn't ready to display them 100% yet. Sorry I took 3 of P1. Guess I could shoot him all day.
My Predator collection includes P1, P2 battle damaged ver., Lost (custom w/P1 neck collar), P2 Elder, AVP Elder, AVP Ancient Asia Edition, AVP Ancient Special Version, AVP Machiko, AVP-r Predator, AVP-r Predator Cleaner Kit ver., bought chestburster seperately. Please note: I've only listed my current Hot Toys Predators and Machiko. You may see others glooming in the pictures.
DSC00888.jpg

DSC00890.jpg

DSC00889.jpg

DSC00892.jpg

DSC00902.jpg

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00900.jpg

nice collection.

very nice collection

Thank you. And Thank you very much. Now you can see why I'm so upset and disappointed I didn't get a Guardian. It's hard enough trying to catch up with these figures after they've been out of production since 07 on most of them. I only discovered Hot Toys and their license for Predator and Aliens lines this past April. Now I can't even catch a break getting a new one for retail.

Last edited:
I thought Hot Toys stopped making the Preds from the AVP license. PREDATOR 2 has stopped too... Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

HT simply doesn't make these figures anymore. They're not labeled a limited edition figure, however they are not a world wide mass production release. Every HT Pred and licensed figure in general is somewhat of a limited release. Only other one I can think of that was limited was the honk kong Ani-Com Scar, which is very hard to find and very expensive. So are the ancients and Predator 2 Elder.

I thought Hot Toys stopped making the Preds from the AVP license. PREDATOR 2 has stopped too... Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

HT simply doesn't make these figures anymore. They're not labeled a limited edition figure, however they are not a world wide mass production release. Every HT Pred and licensed figure in general is somewhat of a limited release. Only other one I can think of that was limited was the honk kong Ani-Com Scar, which is very hard to find and very expensive. So are the ancients and Predator 2 Elder.

Hot toys started the Predators and Aliens marines in '07. Certain amounts were made and once sold out they were gone. No shelf warmers here.

Thank you. And Thank you very much. Now you can see why I'm so upset and disappointed I didn't get a Guardian. It's hard enough trying to catch up with these figures after they've been out of production since 07 on most of them. I only discovered Hot Toys and their license for Predator and Aliens lines this past April. Now I can't even catch a break getting a new one for retail.

Hot toys started the Predators and Aliens marines in '07. Certain amounts were made and once sold out they were gone. No shelf warmers here.

I see my error. Woops. That's what I meant. Fixed.

Really? I thought the AVP ones were older then 2007. Weird they make them at all after AVP being out for three years by then. I'd like a Scar predator but I don't think he's worth the money he's going for. You can't even find one loose on ebay.

Every listing I've seen for AVP Preds by Hong Kong sellers and the like state in the description that production stopped in 07.

Now you can see why I'm so upset and disappointed I didn't get a Guardian. It's hard enough trying to catch up with these figures after they've been out of production since 07 on most of them.

If you can afford to track all of those down in the last year, you can afford to pay the markup on the Guardian! :lol

One would think right? Actually that's not the case. Check out my eBay listing. Things aren't going exactly the way I'd like right now finacially. Hopefully I'll make it through and be able to keep my collection. That's why I was so busted when I didn't catch a Guardian for retail...

One would think right? Actually that's not the case. Check out my eBay listing. Things aren't going exactly the way I'd like right now finacially. Hopefully I'll make it through and be able to keep my collection. That's why I was so busted when I didn't catch a Guardian for retail...

Thats dead right master not only is it a financial thing but those that could get the AVP preds have spent all their money to obtain them. Now it makes it even worse as the scalpers are pushing it up even higher and higher. I looked a coupe of hours ago and now the mofo's are wanting 1K for a figure thats not even out yet! But if they pay that then more fool them...

Back