Hot Toys Predators to be Released???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the plus side, the actual production pic of the HT Mr. Black looks great so far... and the NECA figs look pretty good, too (can't say too much about Berserker's chest paint job, but that's the only real issue there).

Maybe this movie will bring good merchandise all around.

It was even lesser quality than NECA...it was one of those promotional cup lids.

I wish they were having those here in U.S. theatres. I'd geek out and be buying up all the theatrical merchandise at the ridiculous markups (likely half the price of a HT Lost Pred by the time I sat down for the previews). :lol

Cant say I like the "Tusk" bio that much right now, but we have also not seen much of that one either. My opinion could change on that one. I will be getting all 3 HT's, and probably a selection of what SS offers...like the Mr.B life size bio.

I also can say I will be getting all three of the figures. They should be pretty sick. The best part of Tracker's bio are the scratches/damage on and above the left eye.
23gzls1.jpg

2a8gfua.jpg

2qssahw.jpg

Yea, I have those pics saved, so I guess we have seen enough if it. Still not feeling it yet...that could (and probably will) change though.

All of the straps on Tracker worry me. i hope Hot Toys can pull them off without them being too loose and without them being part of the body sculpt.

You know, I just love the fact that we are having these conversations...its been a long time since there has been this much interest in the Predator franchise...so from that perspective, this movie delivers. Lets hope that we are all satisfied with things come this Friday...

I sure hope this movie is great. It seems very promising though. I like that we are having conversations about Predators that aren't about insulting or flaming someone or some design.

I'll get Mr. Black for sure, and if the Falconer turns out good, I'll be selling my Wolfie to get some room, because atm, I have enough room for only one more.

Sorry Mr. Wolf, but your movie sucked. It's not your fault. :(

Back