Hot Toys Predators to be Released???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. The new preds most likely won't have double elbow joints like that Female body I posted up there.

The elbow joints should be more like these (this is the T-800 body):
HTT800Body.jpg

I don't get it. Some joints are covered, but most are not. The majority of that body is like a normal one, only with rubber on the surface. At that rate, why not use the normal hard plastic bodies HT usually uses on their Preds? It's less worry and still looks fantastic.

It would only make a difference if these were more like the Dutch, but I'd rather have the full poseability of a normal plastic body. Less rubber to hinder things.

I don't get it. Some joints are covered, but most are not. The majority of that body is like a normal one, only with rubber on the surface. At that rate, why not use the normal hard plastic bodies HT usually uses on their Preds? It's less worry and still looks fantastic.

It would only make a difference if these were more like the Dutch, but I'd rather have the full poseability of a normal plastic body. Less rubber to hinder things.

It'll be more like wolverine's body... concealing shoulder articulation/joints... totally hiding the neck joint(s)... obscuring the Chest/Abs joint (or totally hiding it like TTF, would be something new in Male figures)...

Not Dutch, but T-800, apart from the elbows has all the articulation points of a normal TT.

Mr. Black is a must. And whoever is cooler/better looking, Falconer or Flusher.

I think these will be at this year's comic con. If so, I'm going hard and take lot sof snap shots!!!!! :rock

Back