Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. I really think he give justice to his character there.:monkey1 About Noland, _____k that! I won't get that fat burn! :lol Thanks for that reassurance bro.:wave I'm already pending to get this together w/ his 3 enemies. :yess:

Nice shots there btw. :wink1:

Thanks jay ! :rotfl Predators Nolan gets my vote for lowest preorder of the year !

I got Royce for Christmas from my twin brother!!!!
He's one of the best figures to come out of HT in a long time!!!
I also go the Tracker Predator too!!!

Just because you added IMO at the end it doesnt mean you didn't just troll everybody who got the figure. Especially people who may be over the moon they just got one as a present.

Why did the toy suck though? It has well tailored clothing, he came with everything he had in the movie and even the bloody axe which was even out of place to be packaged with the toy but they still added it. He has a good head sculpt and he can still be bought for reasonably cheap these days. And he can also have his layers stripped down so he can look like he did through different stages of the movie.

if you look at the figure and think MEH its because of the movie character and what the toy represents. The Toy itself is pretty flawless.

If a character sucked in the movie I would not and could not spend almost 200 on him... Thats why Royce sucked!!! IMO... This form a guy who owns Berserker, Falconer, and Trakcer with Classic on PO!!! I still hate Royce and think he sucked...

He is no Dutch or Harrigan. but as with Sweeney Todd Hot Toy's figure i think the movie so sooo soo bad... but the figure is top notch

I got Royce for Christmas from my twin brother!!!!
He's one of the best figures to come out of HT in a long time!!!
I also go the Tracker Predator too!!!

Congrats dude! I just got tracker myself & Royce is my next target.

Royce both sucked in the movie and as a figure in my book... Anyone who bought him FAILED in my book... IMO !!!

If you hate Royce as a character and a toy, why on earth would you waste your time by reading & posting in this thread anyway? Is it that you actually think you're going to change someone's mind, or is it just a general need to be an a-hole? :huh

Merry Christmas to all the forum trolls out there, you keep it entertaining at least... I guess. :wave :lol

Royce is a ____ing badass!!!
I first saw the film and thought really,Adrien Brody???
Then he took apart that giant ass Predator with that axe!!
Dutch dropped a log on his Predator and ran away like a lil girly man.

Quick pics of Royce!!!
405932_315150431840858_100000377127272_1055895_754296804_n.jpg

398628_315151055174129_100000377127272_1055896_1086638172_n.jpg

Last edited:
I thought the character was great, and the figure is superb. The only thing I wish were different is his expression. Its a little too 'friendly'.

Yeah, probably could've used a more serious expression since he was pretty serious through most of the flick. Figure still looks great to me though, and high on my want list.

I don't care what anyone says, I loved Predators!

Back