Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's definitely a pretty awesome figure. Face might have a little bit of a Mona Lisa smile, but not distracting enough to bother me.

It seems like when ever anyone opens there mouth in a thread on this site to say something bad about figure in question of that thread that they are called troll just something that I noticed here people here cant stand when other people dont agree with them... At least I got laugh thought too... :) :) :)

I think you are describing yourself at the end there.

This is a discussion forum not a statement forum.

When you go into a topic of discussion you explain what you feel and why you feel it. You do not just pop in and say something sucks then attack people who may think otherwise like you have some overruling opinion over all others before you even give 1 good reason as to why the toy sucks to back up what you say. And you have had plenty of posts since the initial post to give any reason as to why the figure sucks. Not one answer given. Ergo, you are trolling or poking for a reaction.

You can say Royce sucks because you feel the tone of the colouring on the figure is all wrong to what we see on the movie, he has pretty limited articulation, his layers are really hard to take off and his face is expressionless and as a result any pose you put him in he looks lost.

Say stuff like that and you can say Royce sucks till your blue in the face and nobody will care! You may even get backed up and cheered for GOOD POSTING!

I really like the royce figure. But i have to say if it wasnt for the job lot of the 'then' complete predators line that i bought, i wouldnt have gone out of my way to bo buy him. I didnt think he was a particularly interesting, likable, cool, or charismatic character, so a figure of him didnt appeal. But getting him on a whim along with the preds was awesome. Maybe it's cos it was the first figure i got with the 'new' muscle trutype? I like his kit tho. Proudly sits next to my preds.

Royce is a ____ing badass!!!
I first saw the film and thought really,Adrien Brody???
Then he took apart that giant ass Predator with that axe!!
Dutch dropped a log on his Predator and ran away like a lil girly man.

Quick pics of Royce!!!
405932_315150431840858_100000377127272_1055895_754296804_n.jpg

398628_315151055174129_100000377127272_1055896_1086638172_n.jpg

Great pics!! I love Royce, I think they did a great job on him and I also just realized I never put the scarf around his neck :slap

It seems like when ever anyone opens there mouth in a thread on this site to say something bad about figure in question of that thread that they are called troll just something that I noticed here people here cant stand when other people dont agree with them... At least I got laugh thought too... :) :) :)

Seriously, get over yourself. You take a big dump on someones happiness over their Christmas gift, then act all innocent. As if you gave some kind of insightful review on the figure, or an actual opinion further than "he sux & u fail for buying him!!" :lol

Keep on trollin' buddy :peace

finally finished my muddy royce. will take some better pics with better lighting. for now a teaser.

i think it came out pretty well.

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Guys anyone in the UK looking for a Royce figure, whysoserious.com has just put it up on there webshop Brand new for £149.99 you wont find anywhere cheaper than that these days :exactly:

Oh & i think they do international shipping for all our friends across the pond :clap:

There a great shop goose , bought loads of stuff from them lately quite alot of rare stuff too, They keep finding loads of old stock in the stock room lol must be a big stock room they put stuff on ebay too its always brand spanking new aswell :yess:

Back