Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2374.jpg

That's some great custom work you did with Royce! Love it! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I would say market price right now ranges from $300 to $450, but I think you can find him for $250ish if you patient.

I found one for a good price delivered, so I guess I better jump on it then.

Last edited:
well Royce arrived today, great figure, I wished I hadn't waited 3 years to get him now. hopefully berserker will be in my collection Monday, then i'm done till celtic comes out.

well Royce arrived today, great figure, I wished I hadn't waited 3 years to get him now. hopefully berserker will be in my collection Monday, then i'm done till celtic comes out.

Grats man! How do you like him? I feel that when we play the game of catch up, we fret over getting the figure so that when we actually get it in hand, it just isn't as sweet...

Grats man! How do you like him? I feel that when we play the game of catch up, we fret over getting the figure so that when we actually get it in hand, it just isn't as sweet...

I'm very happy with Royce, great likeness, looks so much better in person, no regrets at all. I hope I feel the same about berserker when I get him.

Back