Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

I still really like Royce and really like predators in general, I waked out of the theatre thinking finally! A kick ass worthy sequel to the franchise... Them I hear everyone hates it. Super dumbfounded to this day.

Anyways I really like all the super predators but I just can't own them all. To me Dutch and the classic Predator converted to P1 and Royce and Beserker make the perfect predator collection. I will also get the new predator 2. That movie was fuggin terrible but the design is classic worth squeezing in to my collection without it feeling overkill. Now just need an updates aliens xenomorph and an Ellen Ripley and I'd be totally satisfied with alien/predator related stuff

Anyways I really like all the super predators but I just can't own them all. To me Dutch and the classic Predator converted to P1 and Royce and Beserker make the perfect predator collection. I will also get the new predator 2. That movie was fuggin terrible but the design is classic worth squeezing in to my collection without it feeling overkill. Now just need an updates aliens xenomorph and an Ellen Ripley and I'd be totally satisfied with alien/predator related stuff

I thought about selling and cancelling some things and keeping my collection to Dutch and P1 for the original film, City Hunter and the losties (since Harrigan gets no love) for P2, and Royce, Berserker and Classic for Predators. Alas I don't have the strength to sell my Falconer and since I have him I need Tracker. Then I might aswell get Noland to finish out the line. Might move Wolf on though if need be. Cool design but never been mad on the figure and being from an AvP film its kind of an odd one out.

I thought about selling and cancelling some things and keeping my collection to Dutch and P1 for the original film, City Hunter and the losties (since Harrigan gets no love) for P2, and Royce, Berserker and Classic for Predators. Alas I don't have the strength to sell my Falconer and since I have him I need Tracker. Then I might aswell get Noland to finish out the line. Might move Wolf on though if need be. Cool design but never been mad on the figure and being from an AvP film its kind of an odd one out.

Lol yup see that's how it starts esp with predators... You can't have falconer without tracker or vice versa and then yeah.... Noland is logical.

That's why I fought to keep it to just Beserker and Royce the only way to streamline it

To me the classic pred with the p1 bone trophies is a great bridge between the two, I don't feel the need to own both... I figure taking off the trophies and putting on the broken mask from time to time is good enough to think of him as from predators for me.

Lol yup see that's how it starts esp with predators... You can't have falconer without tracker or vice versa and then yeah.... Noland is logical.

That's why I fought to keep it to just Beserker and Royce the only way to streamline it.

Thats it exactly. If I had just not bought Falconer, I could easily pass on Tracker and Noland. But since I do have him I don't think I could bring myself to sell him - he looks great in a fighting pose, big green beefcake of a Predator. Meanwhile his biomask is as cool as any of the Losties that I've bought (and am going to buy if other ones are made) so I've also got that factoid keeping him in my collection.

Do you really need Noland, though? You could easily just have all three Super-Predators along with Royce, although even Royce isn't needed for the display to be complete.

The Wolf desperately needs a remake, anyway... and Hot Toys will more than likely bring it.

Hopefully.:pray:

Do you really need Noland, though? You could easily just have all three Super-Predators along with Royce, although even Royce isn't needed for the display to be complete.

I don't see why anyone would want Noland. Save your money for future Predator releases.

Do you own Royce Blade?

Nope, the only human character I'd like for my Predator-related displays is Dutch. Still can't believe HT's making one in 1/4.

I always love a good HT human figure and Noland looks great. And since he's part of a line I'm already collecting....

I still really like Royce and really like predators in general, I waked out of the theatre thinking finally! A kick ass worthy sequel to the franchise... Them I hear everyone hates it. Super dumbfounded to this day.

:exactly: I want Ripley & Alien Queen! :lecture

Nope, the only human character I'd like for my Predator-related displays is Dutch. Still can't believe HT's making one in 1/4.

Wondering here as well. Probably, to have their 1/4th P1 to go w/. Still getting that 1/4th version of Dutch Blade even though you already have the 1/6th one?

Get out now... :slap:slap:slap:slap

:lol

Eh, back in those days it was hard enough to break into the high-end game with the P1. At the time, buying this stuff was more difficult, so I didn't put too much value on human characters. A couple years later, when I was finally ready to purchase Dutch, his price went up higher than what I was willing to pay.

Don't have to worry about that anymore! :yess:

So are you getting one now? You might get a NIB one for a bit over the original retail... You never know.

Back