Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the berserker vs classic predator fight would go more than a minute. Plus the fighting was horrible, it didn't show the actual brutality of the berserker predator even though it had the upper hand in like 90% of the fight, only times when he actually showed off his true power was at the end of the fight but during the middle it just felt like they were just stand back up from their falls instead of trying to rip each other apart. It should have been like the avp fight with the grid and Celtic. You could really see the brutality of the celtic when he threw the grid alien like a rag doll. Also the wolf predator, especially in the sewers when he lifted those two aliens, really showed that he'd been doing that for a long time.

:goodpost::hi5: They looked like lumber jacks fighting and it was a too short.I still like the movie but it needed just a touch more work

At least we're in agreement that the figures are nice. Love or hate the movies, the mindset of buying because "it just looks cool" is highly underrated. Hence, I'm pouncing on the next Wolf figure without hesitation. :rock

Exactly why i'm interested in Wolf and awaiting Green Lantern, they'll look great as figures

It would be cool if they re-release one of those ancient predators from AVP, those were cool too.

It would be cool if they re-release one of those ancient predators from AVP, those were cool too.

:exactly: Yup Yup! I'd be down for that! I really can't wait to see the new improved 1/6 AVPreds...they are gonna be Grrrrrrrrrreat!!

I'd love to see them released in this order: Wolf, Ancient, Scar, Chopper, Celtic...of course I want them all so it really doesn't matter what order they are released in....JUST TAKE MY MONEY HT!!!! :yess:

Exactly why i'm interested in Wolf and awaiting Green Lantern, they'll look great as figures

Agreed. I try to take as limited an approach to collecting as possible, (i.e I don't want to be strapped for the rest of my days) but I do think you can represent great character design too, even if the movie sucked.

I mean, I hated AvP. Loathed the thing....but the designs I grew to enjoy over time. My SS Celtic Bio is my fave piece, and i'm looking forward to seeing some more AvP1 stuff from HT and Sideshow....if NECA changed their tune, I'd get the 7" figs as well. (can't justify £40 on a mcfarlane)

Agreed. I try to take as limited an approach to collecting as possible, (i.e I don't want to be strapped for the rest of my days) but I do think you can represent great character design too, even if the movie sucked.

I mean, I hated AvP. Loathed the thing....but the designs I grew to enjoy over time. My SS Celtic Bio is my fave piece, and i'm looking forward to seeing some more AvP1 stuff from HT and Sideshow....if NECA changed their tune, I'd get the 7" figs as well. (can't justify £40 on a mcfarlane)

The avp predators is definitely a change for the mainstream "hunting " predators. They seemed more warrior like.

I'm going to spark a conversation. Who watched the Avengers? I was never a fan of marvel, more of DC (batman). But I might check this one out

grrraaaahhh! anticipation for next announcment is killing me... anyone know when they usually announce a new pred after just announcing one? i want to hear bout wolf or elder!

I think the next Predator we'll see is the summer Toy Fairs exclusive (assuming they're doing one this year). News about that should hit sometime in May or June. Possibly later if the exclusive doesn't make it to Sideshow in time for SDCC and they end up selling it at a later time (like they did with Shadow last year).

I wonder if the new Wolf will have 2 normal mandibles, since Tsang does his own "interpretation" :lol .

Most probably. Everyone seems fine that he does his own 'interpretation' of Preds; I'd like to see how the the DC section would react to his version of Batman or how the Marvel section like his 'interpretation' of Hulk. There'd be uproar. It wouldn't happen though; that's the thing.

Most probably. Everyone seems fine that he does his own 'interpretation' of Preds; I'd like to see how the the DC section would react to his version of Batman or how the Marvel section like his 'interpretation' of Hulk. There'd be uproar. It wouldn't happen though; that's the thing.

Ain't that the truth!

I am looking forward to the AVP Predators.

:goodpost: ME TOO!!! :hi5::yess:

I missed out the first go round on all of them, and seeing what the Preds are like now compared to then, I'm kind of glad I missed out, I just hope that they make Wolf, Scar, Celtic, Chopper and Ancient again with the new Pred technology they have.

Gonna be EPIC

:goodpost: ME TOO!!! :hi5::yess:

I missed out the first go round on all of them, and seeing what the Preds are like now compared to then, I'm kind of glad I missed out, I just hope that they make Wolf, Scar, Celtic, Chopper and Ancient again with the new Pred technology they have.

Gonna be EPIC
Perhaps the first AVP figure will be a 1/4 Scar, maybe.

I just want the P1 in 1/4 the rest in 1/6. I'm always looking forward to HT next Pred. Hope the do make all the AVP Preds & P1 in 1/6 again.

Back