Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I might even buy bezerker! Since they are going to probably release 1/6 predator 1 sooner or later. Since they are releasing a 1/4 predator 1 why not 1/6, saves time. Plus it's more likely they will make another 1/6 predator 1 than another 1/6 berserker which will probably never be released again. When the time comes you could sell berserker for a lot of money since it will be very rare.

They could very well do so. On the one hand you wouldn't put it past HT to reveal it as some exclusive later in the year but on the other hand it wouldn't seem sensible to release something so similar to an item they just put out so soon. So bugger knows.

Nice clarification there a-dev. :lol

Hopefully my predators trio will arrive tomorrow! Excited excited excited!!! :panic:

Hopefully my predators trio will arrive tomorrow! Excited excited excited!!! :panic:

Nice, I'm probably going to get the berserker predator from eBay in the following days and no I'm not getting classic predator. I know he's super incredible though I'm just going to wait for the 1/6 predator 1.

:exactly: adverts though :(

EDIT:

Such a bad film, i had to turn it off, just too all over the place

It's like three films smushed together, Wolf was awesome but just too much middle-america human crap

I had to turn of AVP 1 last week as I just couldn't stomach it anymore. Both are truly awful films. So glad Predators turned out good!!!

I had to turn of AVP 1 last week as I just couldn't stomach it anymore. Both are truly awful films. So glad Predators turned out good!!!

Same. Sometimes when its been awhile you think another viewing will change your mind...but no. Not this time, not the AvPs. I do like Predators though.

Yep, and thats all that matters for figures.

I was talking about the film 'Predators' but yeah of course the AvP preds are still very toyetic. I could see myself wanting to buy them on the basis of how cool the remakes will inevitably look and I'd just ''pretend'' they came from a good film. Alas I'm cutting back on Predator figures anyway. The definite keepers for me are a good P1 (which for now is the Classic/1st release bone trophies combo) and the City Hunter. I might keep Berserker if selling a bunch of other things puts me in a good enough position because as I said I do like Predator 3 - its just being a recent film it doesn't tickle the childhood nostalgia.

Same. Sometimes when its been awhile you think another viewing will change your mind...but no. Not this time, not the AvPs. I do like Predators though.

Watch AVP-R prior and you might last a little longer with the first movie. :lol

At least we're in agreement that the figures are nice. Love or hate the movies, the mindset of buying because "it just looks cool" is highly underrated. Hence, I'm pouncing on the next Wolf figure without hesitation. :rock

I can't believe that people are asking for a remake of the P2 Elder. That figure is still my favorite out of all of the Preds that they have made so far, with Wolf "Cleaner kit version" coming in 2nd, regular Wolf in 3rd and toss-up between Classic and P1 for 4th place.

Such a bad film, i had to turn it off, just too all over the place. It's like three films smushed together, Wolf was awesome but just too much middle-america human crap
And this one of several reasons why I rank Requiem over AvP and Predators. PREDATOR and ALIEN movies always was about humans - this is what you expecting from 'em. The only thing I don't like - poor character development because of the confusingly chaotic second-half (as you mentioned bcuz "it's like three smushed together films" so there wasn't much time for developing, lol).

Both are truly awful films. So glad Predators turned out good!!!
And IMM0 Perdators turnd out PUKE.
Expected to see a good 90th like feature with interesting characters, badass action and cool soundtrack but it turned out to be just a miserable attempt to make "brainless P1-remake". Conceptually it should've been a completely different movie.

And this one of several reasons why I rank Requiem over AvP and Predators. PREDATOR and ALIEN movies always was about humans - this is what you expecting from 'em. The only thing I don't like - poor character development because of the confusingly chaotic second-half (as you mentioned bcuz "it's like three smushed together films" so there wasn't much time for developing, lol).

And IMM0 Perdators turnd out PUKE.
Expected to see a good 90th like feature with interesting characters, badass action and cool soundtrack but it turned out to be just a miserable attempt to make "brainless P1-remake". Conceptually it should've been a completely different movie.

I thought the berserker vs classic predator fight would go more than a minute. Plus the fighting was horrible, it didn't show the actual brutality of the berserker predator even though it had the upper hand in like 90% of the fight, only times when he actually showed off his true power was at the end of the fight but during the middle it just felt like they were just stand back up from their falls instead of trying to rip each other apart. It should have been like the avp fight with the grid and Celtic. You could really see the brutality of the celtic when he threw the grid alien like a rag doll. Also the wolf predator, especially in the sewers when he lifted those two aliens, really showed that he'd been doing that for a long time.

Back