Hot toys predalien body color

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't expect magic from franchises that have already had there peaks.
Uh.....YES I CAN. Mabye once these people realize, these movies arent about "HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN WE KILL". Its about characters, put in a scary situation, with scary monsters.

Would you just rather NOT have any alien or predator movies to watch.

Yes. I would rather them NEVER EVER make another Alien/Predator movie, then have them make a AvP 3.

Muahahah! This is gonna be fun....

10 Reasons (theres SOOO much more, but i'll do 10 for now) Why AvP-R is a Piece of ^^^^!

10: The direction. Dear god, I dont think a movie could be THIS generic and boring. I dont remember a single shot that looked good.

9: The Teenagers. A teenage character is fine, but when you devote a whole subplot to them....christ.

8: YEY! MORE RIPLEY RIP OFFS!111

7: Acting......please. "People are dying.....we need guns!" "Things like this dont happen this kind of place". "Ray was skinned alive", "Oh...Jesus. *drinks*

6: ADI's Predator faces....make...it....stop!!!

5: Ripping off the other movies. Taking a scene from Aliens, and throwing it in there "For the fans" is stupid. A little hint, or a line is one thing, but to take a scene *Like the Predator Arrival* and just copy it is lazy.

4: Aliens Holy god, they look terrible. Fleshy stupid things. How those AvP-R Aliens could be scary at all what so ever, is beyond me. Oh and not only that, but how useless they were. Fodder for "UBER_WOLF".

3: The Predalien. Everything about her. She's the worst looking creature in the entire Alien/Predator series's. She's more Predator then Alien, which makes no sense, because no matter what the host is, its STILL AN ALIEN. It may take traits from the host, but it is NOT half and half. The dreadlocks look silly. The mandibles look like someone said "Hey, we need mandibles on this thing!" and then glued some big goofy mandibles on its face.

The Repoduction method is the most stupid thing I've ever seen. "OH WE BE HARDCORE!!!11 WE HAVE PREDALIENS VOMITZ IN TEH PREGGER WOMEN!"

Wow! Edgy!......not.

2: The script. Proving once again Fox is the WORST film company running today.

and finally...

1: The way the movie destroyed the Alien series. Aliens havent been on earth, never have. They never knew about the creature until Alien. Anyone who says otherwise needs to watch Alien again.

Well, that was fun. I thought this was a good movie, until, like for AvP, its total crap. :duh:banghead

:lecture:lecture:lecture

5: Ripping off the other movies. Taking a scene from Aliens, and throwing it in there "For the fans" is stupid. A little hint, or a line is one thing, but to take a scene *Like the Predator Arrival* and just copy it is lazy.

i think this pissed me off the most

[QUOTE

1: The way the movie destroyed the Alien series. Aliens havent been on earth, never have. They never knew about the creature until Alien. Anyone who says otherwise needs to watch Alien again.

[/QUOTE]

That sums it all up nicely...

When the Predator arrives, thats a exact copy of the very beginning of Predator.

When the Predalien looks at the babies, its the same as when the Alien looks at Jonesy in the little box....

I agree on the teenagers sub-plot part of the movie. It just translates the whole movie into some kind of C-Grade Horror Tele-Movie Genre.

And the ways the Aliens die in the movie... it just doesn't correlate with the awesome killer species that was potrayed in the 4 Aliens Movies. Even in AVP, the Aliens are still potrayed as tough and very difficult to kill. In fact, the Grid Alien itself managed to finish off 2 Predators (Chopper and Celtic).

Yep. I wish the Predators didnt die so quickly, but it showed the Aliens werent just cannon fodder.

Muahahah! This is gonna be fun....

10 Reasons (theres SOOO much more, but i'll do 10 for now) Why AvP-R is a Piece of ^^^^!

10: The direction. Dear god, I dont think a movie could be THIS generic and boring. I dont remember a single shot that looked good.

9: The Teenagers. A teenage character is fine, but when you devote a whole subplot to them....christ.

8: YEY! MORE RIPLEY RIP OFFS!111

7: Acting......please. "People are dying.....we need guns!" "Things like this dont happen this kind of place". "Ray was skinned alive", "Oh...Jesus. *drinks*

6: ADI's Predator faces....make...it....stop!!!

4: Aliens Holy god, they look terrible. Fleshy stupid things. How those AvP-R Aliens could be scary at all what so ever, is beyond me. Oh and not only that, but how useless they were. Fodder for "UBER_WOLF".

3: The Predalien. Everything about her. She's the worst looking creature in the entire Alien/Predator series's. She's more Predator then Alien, which makes no sense, because no matter what the host is, its STILL AN ALIEN. It may take traits from the host, but it is NOT half and half. The dreadlocks look silly. The mandibles look like someone said "Hey, we need mandibles on this thing!" and then glued some big goofy mandibles on its face.

The Repoduction method is the most stupid thing I've ever seen. "OH WE BE HARDCORE!!!11 WE HAVE PREDALIENS VOMITZ IN TEH PREGGER WOMEN!"

Wow! Edgy!......not.

2: The script. Proving once again Fox is the WORST film company running today.

and finally...

Well, that was fun. I thought this was a good movie, until, like for AvP, its total crap. :duh:banghead

I can respect your thoughts but I guess I'm a minority that can look by all that and enjoy it for what it was.. BOTH of these franchises have seen there best days go by along time ago and there will NEVER be that good again. No top notch director will ever touch them again. Even though I love both franchises to death I don't plan to every see them a good as they once were. Take the movies for what they are. Entertainment. My advice to you is don't watch the next one when it comes out. That way you don't put more $$ in Foxs pocket to make another one. I bet if Mcfarlane put out Avpr figures you would think the designs were the best thing in the world and like the movie , lol.

And thats why people just miss the point of the Alien movies. And thats why they are a joke now. They arent just for entertaimnet, they're ART. Alien is a masterpiece, Aliens is one of the greatest action films of all time, Alien 3 can be debated, but I think its a fantastic tragady story.

Point is, this franchise was never about cheap entertainment. They were ALWAYS about a good story, with great characters who you CARE about. Not "HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN WE KILL IN 90 MINUTES!11".

And the reason why no one will touch the Alien or Predator franchise again, is because they became a ^^^^ing joke. Thank your ^^^^ty AvP films for ruining the chance of ever seeing another great film ever again.

I think the Alien franchise went bad before AvP. Resurrection was utterly sh**e and was very much of the "how many people- sorry, stereotypes - can we kill in 90minutes in increasingly gruesome ways" ilk.

It cra ps on the memory of both franchises but as mindless film fodder, i've watched worse

Piiiiics!!!

PredalienCleanerWolf001.jpg

PredalienCleanerWolf003.jpg

PredalienCleanerWolf005.jpg

PredalienCleanerWolf006.jpg

PredalienCleanerWolf008.jpg

PredalienCleanerWolf009.jpg

PredalienCleanerWolf015.jpg

Sweet, I'm glad I didn't get her though, she's just too big to have 2 of them. I really love the battle damage on her ead though, it looks awesoe.

Back