Hot toys predalien body color

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly what was wrong with the movie? Besides that it too dark. It had a kickass predator. Awesome aliens, great kills and the predalien. What more could you ask for

have u seen AVPR ?????????????????????????????????????????

NUFF SAID

avp-r is just the lowest of the low in the alien and predator universe.

When your directors go from this ..
cameronbig.jpg

to this...
movie_0758730_7c21e67fce3bb9b568700ddc4983b306.jpg

and main characters from this ...
10104031.jpg

to this..
JohnnyLewis01.jpg

theres something really really wrong.

wolf, i am not as rich as you, man :(

i have to save up money. and i spent my money on wolf predator. but i just saw the pic from joseph blog and it was great. i was very tempted.

and really??? nah, this item is not so popular. the price is still okay , matter fact, i think its going down. since many people hate its color

well start saving up for dutch, and dark knight figures. NOW!!!!!!!! not when they come out...

I just got my AVP2 dvd collector set with the BD Predalien and the figure is just awesome! At 79euros (about 130$) I couldn't let this one go!:rock

Pics to come.

I just got my AVP2 dvd collector set with the BD Predalien and the figure is just awesome! At 79euros (about 130$) I couldn't let this one go!:rock

Pics to come.

Hey, that makes two of us with that figure. Just where on earth did you get it for that much? That's grossly underpriced!

have u seen AVPR ?????????????????????????????????????????

NUFF SAID

Yeah I watch it on blu ray at least once a week. You really can't compare them to the stand alone franchises or there directors. You can't expect magic from franchises that have already had there peaks.
Would you just rather NOT have any alien or predator movies to watch. Then everyone would just complain about there being no movies. Besides you spent your money to watch the movie so Fox got what they wanted and until everyone that complains about these movies sucking stop paying to see them . Fox is going to continue to make them. And thats alright with me because I really enjoy them.

Last edited:
I, amazingly, held my nerve and didn't buy the predalien. Hate the design and hated the colour the figure turned out to be. I'm sure it would be better in person as all hot toys figures are but I'm content with aliens and predators.

I just got hired by Regal Cinema, so I'm going crazier than a fat girl in Dunkin Donuts with the collectibles! I'm ordering EVERYTHING! I'm ordering a Predalien and Pre-ordering Machiko from Toys2 when I receive my first check!

-CJK

Ugh, I found the Predalien (goofy ass name) to be such a garish looking design. Sorry to be a hater, I just can't imagine spending $100+ (let alone $900 on that ass looking maquette) on a figure of him.

Well, my BD Predalien is assembled and on my shelf and it looks amazing!
I knew the figure was big but I never expected it to be that big! It's gigantic!

I still need to take pics of it/her.

Ugh, I found the Predalien (goofy ass name) to be such a garish looking design. Sorry to be a hater, I just can't imagine spending $100+ (let alone $900 on that ass looking maquette) on a figure of him.

To each hs own but don't knock peoples purchases of the Predalien Maquette. Even if you hate the design the maquette is an impressive peice in person. Just for its shear size and all its detail

I yellowed mine just a bit. I have wondered if I was wrong in doing that. I'll try to get better shots in good light sometime. A video even. Great figure though. Glad I have one.

Honestly what was wrong with the movie? Besides that it too dark. It had a kickass predator. Awesome aliens, great kills and the predalien. What more could you ask for

Muahahah! This is gonna be fun....

10 Reasons (theres SOOO much more, but i'll do 10 for now) Why AvP-R is a Piece of ^^^^!

10: The direction. Dear god, I dont think a movie could be THIS generic and boring. I dont remember a single shot that looked good.

9: The Teenagers. A teenage character is fine, but when you devote a whole subplot to them....christ.

8: YEY! MORE RIPLEY RIP OFFS!111

7: Acting......please. "People are dying.....we need guns!" "Things like this dont happen this kind of place". "Ray was skinned alive", "Oh...Jesus. *drinks*

6: ADI's Predator faces....make...it....stop!!!

5: Ripping off the other movies. Taking a scene from Aliens, and throwing it in there "For the fans" is stupid. A little hint, or a line is one thing, but to take a scene *Like the Predator Arrival* and just copy it is lazy.

4: Aliens Holy god, they look terrible. Fleshy stupid things. How those AvP-R Aliens could be scary at all what so ever, is beyond me. Oh and not only that, but how useless they were. Fodder for "UBER_WOLF".

3: The Predalien. Everything about her. She's the worst looking creature in the entire Alien/Predator series's. She's more Predator then Alien, which makes no sense, because no matter what the host is, its STILL AN ALIEN. It may take traits from the host, but it is NOT half and half. The dreadlocks look silly. The mandibles look like someone said "Hey, we need mandibles on this thing!" and then glued some big goofy mandibles on its face.

The Repoduction method is the most stupid thing I've ever seen. "OH WE BE HARDCORE!!!11 WE HAVE PREDALIENS VOMITZ IN TEH PREGGER WOMEN!"

Wow! Edgy!......not.

2: The script. Proving once again Fox is the WORST film company running today.

and finally...

1: The way the movie destroyed the Alien series. Aliens havent been on earth, never have. They never knew about the creature until Alien. Anyone who says otherwise needs to watch Alien again.

Well, that was fun. I thought this was a good movie, until, like for AvP, its total crap. :duh:banghead

Back