Hot toys predalien body color

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that color of blood is very very hard to achieve , no one could help me out at all could they ?. Working on a custom dead aliens alien and having alot of trouble getting the right color.

that color of blood is very very hard to achieve , no one could help me out at all could they ?. Working on a custom dead aliens alien and having alot of trouble getting the right color.
I have found a good combo of green and yellow for the blood. I used Zinc Chromate from Tamiya color mixed with a very small drop of lime green from tamiya color. It works out great. I can send you the paints if yo need them, just PM me and I will pick them up for you today or tomorrow.

Its a bright yellow....its not that hard.

Its not green, its not a yellow green, its just a bright yellow.

dvdcapture145.jpg

Nooo!! Don't do it Zoolander! Don't give that fame-seeking twat Russell Brand any more exposure than he already has by using him as your avatar!! If you are Russell Brand I apologise!

Not regretting that I didn't buy the predalien. Sometimes you pass on a figure and after-the-fact completist tendencies make you regret it - but in this case I have Wolf and the warrior alien and the cleaner kit pred on the way but feel no desire whatsoever to obtain the predalien.

Nooo!! Don't do it Zoolander! Don't give that fame-seeking twat Russell Brand any more exposure than he already has by using him as your avatar!! If you are Russell Brand I apologise!
:lol:lol ol'Russ is a style icon and an excellent UK export :D

:lol:lol ol'Russ is a style icon and an excellent UK export :D

He's a man who makes himself look like a woman who is a style icon for girls!! I see teenage girls with his haircut and dress-style. The only thing they don't go so far as to imitate is the stubble!! I just don't get why anyone would want hair like that, man or woman. And I don't get tight jeans either - thats definitely the exclusive domain of womankind. Tight jeans, sandles and scarves WTF??? I used to find him funny on BBBM but then he started showing up everywhere and being in the papers every damn day. He ranks alongside Brangelina, Jordan, the beckhams, the ozbournes, Kate moss, pete doherty, eva longoria, Amy winehouse and Sienna miller as celebrities who badly need to be exported through the nearest black hole.

He's a man who makes himself look like a woman who is a style icon for girls!! I see teenage girls with his haircut and dress-style. The only thing they don't go so far as to imitate is the stubble!! I just don't get why anyone would want hair like that, man or woman. And I don't get tight jeans either - thats definitely the exclusive domain of womankind. Tight jeans, sandles and scarves WTF??? I used to find him funny on BBBM but then he started showing up everywhere and being in the papers every damn day. He ranks alongside Brangelina, Jordan, the beckhams, the ozbournes, Kate moss, pete doherty, eva longoria, Amy winehouse and Sienna miller as celebrities who badly need to be exported through the nearest black hole.

This is how all us collectors should look. :rock:rock:rock
asbo_chav.jpg

:lol:lol:lol
This image was from a website called arrse.co.uk :rotfl:lol:lol

:lol

Well I'd prefer a happy medium of conformity. Nothing as outlandish as Russell Brand but with a bit more diversity than the standard chav ('scanger' in Ireland) outfit of baseball cap pointing skyward, trackie bottoms, hoodie top, white runners and crewcut with short, spikey gelled fringe hanging over the forehead...and seemingly obligatory packet of John Player Blue cigarettes.

:lol

Well I'd prefer a happy medium of conformity. Nothing as outlandish as Russell Brand but with a bit more diversity than the standard chav ('scanger' in Ireland) outfit of baseball cap pointing skyward, trackie bottoms, hoodie top, white runners and crewcut with short, spikey gelled fringe hanging over the forehead...and seemingly obligatory packet of John Player Blue cigarettes.

wow do u know me :D:D

Sorry a-dev, I don't do 'happy mediums'. It could be worse, I could begin posting in a Dickensian manner!!

now be about your business good sir :D

Back