• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel/DC Hot Toys UPDATED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Marvel/DC Hot Toys

yes you are right! Also i wonder why he listed the 47 for so low? i was checking ebay and wow its going for much more

Listed for or selling for? eBay can be ... ambitious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listed for or selling for? eBay can be ... ambitious.

Good point, quick look is showing even for pre-owned they are going for $770 plus or so.. too much for me but wow $420, why not? :)

Last reply I got from him we were closing on the 47, but said he had some family stuff to take care over so might be a bit until hes able to respond.

Wow hope everything is fine. We'll just need to be patient as this is obviously not a priority at the moment.

Sorry to hear that, HD. I went thru the same thing a few years back. I hope you, your family and all affected by the loss are doing as well as possible.

Sorry to hear that, HD. I went thru the same thing a few years back. I hope you, your family and all affected by the loss are doing as well as possible.

I appreciate that. I might be listing some of his Hot Toys as well to fund the family expenses. He had some gems. It is a mess and there was no warning signs of the impending decision.

You have always treated me and everyone else I see dealing with you with respect- I thank you for the kind words. But man, I've had some folks get really pissy with me because I haven't replied to their liking. And yeah, I get it, I prefer prompt replies but sometimes disaster strikes.

I appreciate that. I might be listing some of his Hot Toys as well to fund the family expenses. He had some gems. It is a mess and there was no warning signs of the impending decision.

You have always treated me and everyone else I see dealing with you with respect- I thank you for the kind words. But man, I've had some folks get really pissy with me because I haven't replied to their liking. And yeah, I get it, I prefer prompt replies but sometimes disaster strikes.
I understand they would be frustrated, but don't let their messages get to you. Go ahead and take care of your family and yourself, don't worry about us in the forums, we'll still be here when you get back.

I understand they would be frustrated, but don't let their messages get to you. Go ahead and take care of your family and yourself, don't worry about us in the forums, we'll still be here when you get back.

I was mostly being sarcastic/comical. Well, trying. Not very successful in that as per usual haha

Losing someone in death is difficult enough. Losing someone in this way adds a whole new depth of turmoil. Ozpin’s advice is great. Make sure of the more important things and shut off anything unnecessary for a while.

Losing someone in death is difficult enough. Losing someone in this way adds a whole new depth of turmoil. Ozpin’s advice is great. Make sure of the more important things and shut off anything unnecessary for a while.

I am really big on courtesy and consideration- I had an hour while I did some work things to clear up some of the outstanding issues so I tried to reply to some folks.

I am really big on courtesy and consideration- I had an hour while I did some work things to clear up some of the outstanding issues so I tried to reply to some folks.

Sorry to hear what you are going through. I couldn't even imagine...

I sent you a PM regarding an item, but I'm sure I may be too late..

So sorry to hear about this.

I went through something similar myself; it’s extraordinarily difficult to integrate. We integrate grief, we don’t ‘get over’ things.

I hope you and yours have all the support you need. If you do need to talk to a complete stranger on the internet about any of this, drop me a PM.

Back