• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marvel/DC Hot Toys UPDATED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really big on courtesy and consideration- I had an hour while I did some work things to clear up some of the outstanding issues so I tried to reply to some folks.

Hi HD. Sorry to hear about this. But like I had mentioned earlier. We'll be patient. You have things to take care of and we understand. I'll patiently wait to hear from you and again, I am so sorry to hear about your loss

Sorry to hear about this. Went through the same thing with my sister in 2010. Take all the time you need and focus on what’s most important.

Hateful messages? people need to relax these are just toys. So sorry to hear of your loss. I would take your time, everything you have there will sell just fine, no need to hurry.

So sorry to hear about this.

it’s extraordinarily difficult to integrate. We integrate grief, we don’t ‘get over’ things.

This is the truth, I've lost just about all of my family over the years and there is no getting over any of it, you learn to live with it... But it does get better...

Really sorry to hear about this, I hope you and your family and loved ones will be okay through all of this.
Wishing you all the strength and rest you can get while dealing with so much :'(

Take your time man. We will be here when you're ready.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Update May 6th 2019: I realize I have a large amount of PMs to reply to. When I made the post I was notified of a loved one's suicide. I get it, I have solid prices on these things but my priority is handling that issue. I will reply as soon as feasible and I know it is frustrating- I get it. I am NOT ignoring anyone or being "disrespectful" nor "scamming" people- but I do so appreciate the hateful messages. Check my feedback if you think so- I am the one handling all the estate and his family issues right now and had to take time from my own family/work issues.

I too want to add my thoughts and prayers to you and your loved one's friends and family. Thanks for updating the field.

wowo i can't believe people sending you hateful messages because you didn't reply... prob salty cause they want that mark 47

I have no clue how to send a DM, so I’m guessing this is posting right to your original post. Sounds like you have a lot going on right now. I am interested in Starlord and Yondu if they are available still. Take your time with a response, if they’re already taken, no big deal. Best of luck healing.

Hope you and your family are okay, sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back