1/6 Hot Toys PPS003 Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really dig the look of this armor. Almost like a stylistic love child of the 42/43 and the 45. Wish they ditched the boxing gloves though, and the pectoral section seems a little too curvy: I keep seeing saggy breasts. Interested to see what Infinity brings.

They won't not do a MMS. I'd say that tease will come closer to the movie so as to not hurt potential interest in the PP.

ebf0041a-s.jpg

I saw this as part of the ad for Hot Toys' Civil War new releases. The Mark XLVI 1/6 MMS wasn't part of the announcement (as far as I can tell), but this pic was part of the photo gallery. So it's arrival seems imminent!12662489-10153312802262344-119907397900620119-n-169520 (1).jpg

Yeah this was posted a could days ago in four or five other threads bud.

It's alright. It was posted in the civil war thread, the winter soldier thread, the Cap thread..Morgan's thread. Lol if you want to see the convo about it.

Damn, I may just get this to pose with the lights on. I never even pop the plastic tabs off the batteries of my other IM/WM figures but I think this is the perfect "figure" for me to leave on at all time.

What do you guys think the battery life will be, or how bad will it affect the figure if the lights are always left on?

A couple hours is probably the length you can get with batteries before they start to dim

There are quite a few shots in the teasers and TV spots of Tony without helmet looking very bruised and battered, so I'm picking the MMS will have a 'Battle Damaged' head..

This one looks a little bit better than the Mark XLV that came before it and guessing on the price for the MMS version I would say about $360 to $375.

Back