1/6 Hot Toys PPS003 Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is sad, Becuase the 43 is a repaint of the crappiest armor ever on screen...

I think the 45 and 46 are both great looking armors while the 42 and 43 are awful.

I think the 45 and 46 are both great looking armors while the 42 and 43 are awful.

My ranking of the armor:

Mark 42 5/10

Mark 43 6/10

Mark 45 8/10

Mark 46 8.5/10

Mark I 1/10

Mark II 7/10

Mark III 9/10

Mark IV 10/10

Mark V 6/10

Mark VI 8.5/10

Mark VII 7.5/10

And this is based on looks only and not on what awesome things Tony did with it in the movies.

My ranking of the armor:

Mark 42 5/10

Mark 43 6/10

Mark 45 8/10

Mark 46 8.5/10

Mark I 1/10

Mark II 7/10

Mark III 9/10

Mark IV 10/10

Mark V 6/10

Mark VI 8.5/10

Mark VII 7.5/10

You seem to be newest is best type of person. The next armor will be your favorite asxwell

You seem to be newest is best type of person. The next armor will be your favorite asxwell

In case of the Mark 46 yes it should look better than the Mark 45 or otherwise they failed at designing it and the Mark IV is the best looking of them all! :clap

Which is sad, Becuase the 43 is a repaint of the crappiest armor ever on screen...

Very true, lol. The 43 is one of the best updates to the classic mechanical look of Iron Man.

I have said it too many times, but 45 and now 46 are just too organic / anime looking for me.
Oh, and whoever designed the 46 apparently has a hard-on for light bulbs, lol.

The 43 is a cool armor. Just not very original.

But I still prefer the 45. The 46 is way down my list. I don't even know what to organic means really, but the 45 is the first suit in awhile that looks like it may actually have a person in it. They are all just way to small/skinny/tight to function remotely like an actual suit. The 46 seems to go back to the skinny look.

To me:

Mark VI is best classic armor and the triangle RT is just icing on the cake!
Mark VII is the second best classic armor and I like how it dials back to the Mark III design but with upgrades.
Mark XLV is the third best armor with its organic design that is a clean break from any of the main armor before.

I just don't have much good feelings about XLII or XLIII...They look like something smashed together to become an armor...

I'm still partial to the Mark III as my overall favorite IM armor. I like the VII as well as 45 and 46, but III will probably always be at the top of my list.

Amen to that! Suit-wise, Mark III along with Mark IV are still my #1! Figure-wise, Mark VII probably is the best non-diecast release, due to all the display options, pose-ability, and non-fading waist armor.

While the 46 isn't bad overall the faceplate lines and the weird cutoff line at the top of the arc drives me nuts I do wish they'd go back to the way the color scheme used to be it feels like every new armor either has too much red too much gold etc the older armors seemed to have a better balance

To me, the worst HT Iron Man is the Mark V. I don't like the basic design, and the figure doesn't pose well.

The Starboost would be towards the top of the list for me. Cool (different) design that poses awesomely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think the Mark 46 doesn't look too bad, and the lights are a nod to the Bleeding Edge armor, and has a similar vibe to the Mark 45. The Mark 42 was very cool conceptually and is the next step in the evolution of the suit, however, the Mark 43 armor doesn't really set itself apart from its predecessor.

Latest posts

Back