Hot Toys- Platoon- Chris Taylor spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I tried to resist this, but I may have to cave, as I don't see to much coming from DiD for Saving Private Ryan.

i might pick it up just to see if the value increases once they find sheen OD'd somewhere in a ditch

As for the apparent variation in colour with Taylors uniform, my figures clothing is olive drab and not brown.

The uniform on mine is OD as well but it has weathering worked into areas of the fabric. Some areas have a tan or light brown whereas others have a darker brown.. some even look a bit like sweat stains.
I suspect that what people are percieving as problems with the color is actually the weathering.

My Chris Taylor :)

ht2.gif

The uniform on mine is OD as well but it has weathering worked into areas of the fabric. Some areas have a tan or light brown whereas others have a darker brown.. some even look a bit like sweat stains.
I suspect that what people are percieving as problems with the color is actually the weathering.

Yeah, after looking at the figure for a while i think it's a weathering issue with the colour for some people... mine has loads of differents shades on it.

attachment.php

34yutg4.jpg

100_1915.jpg

Platoon_ChrisTaylor_PR5.jpg

Color discrepencies are so frustrating. Production shots show that straps/belts/accesories are roughly the same color as fatigues.... in hand show this is NOT the case.

Color discrepencies are so frustrating. Production shots show that straps/belts/accesories are roughly the same color as fatigues.... in hand show this is NOT the case.

Dude you're suppose to read the fine print. It's not going to be perfect.

5495783778_dd6bbfc88c_z.jpg

Okay, off-topic, but did I just break the Barnes thread? I can't seem to scroll past my post.

It's kinda of awesome really... maybe I should contact the mods... who deals with coding on this site?

Still the same for me and yet the overview of General Collectibles is saying theres new posts in it. Dominishin isn't listed as the most recent poster.

Back