Hot Toys- Platoon- Chris Taylor spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go dominishin :mad:

Just kidding :D I've alerted Darklord Dave about this weird glitch, as I can't seem to do anything about it. I can't delete that post if the edit button doesn't appear.

I've deleted Dominishin's posts (sorry D) in the Barnes thread so please go to the thread. I've posted a test post in and it seems okay now but lets see if it stays okay.

Very srange....dun dun dun.
x :peace

Last edited:
Tweaking :)

IMG_4804.jpg

Very cool. On a side note, has anyone tried to dye the BDU's in order to make them greener?

I want to buy the figure but im confused with the colors. Why in some collectors pics it looks brown and others green? is there a variant?

Somebody please make a custom of this guy holding a machete & a bottle of tiger blood ;) put the label on the figure stand as "WINNING"

& bought, I knew I'd break might as well now though while the price is still good. Looking forward to putting this guy together. Gonna have to get Barnes now though.

looks great greg.................are you planning on doing the same thing to barnes once he's released....(the suffer taylor's wrath version)?........... :wink1:

Back