Hot Toys- Platoon- Chris Taylor spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, the watch should have been included. You can see it here.
20100820_1ed9dcb6e3ea69451785AJOeLgCb97od.jpg

Also, Enjoy this HT Chris Taylor review done by theclipperking. Guy has an awesome accent too.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4WBUt5qQao"]YouTube - Hot Toys Platoon Chris Taylor[/ame]

Last edited:
I sent back my Chris Taylor because there was a strange line going around the thumb on one of the hands. I am supposed to get a replacement, and the company I got it from is telling me that they all have the same problem. Is that true? Does everyone that owns it have the line going around the thumb and partially the palm on one of the right hands?

I sent back my Chris Taylor because there was a strange line going around the thumb on one of the hands. I am supposed to get a replacement, and the company I got it from is telling me that they all have the same problem. Is that true? Does everyone that owns it have the line going around the thumb and partially the palm on one of the right hands?

That's very common ,it's because the hand is made of two pieces and stuck together, a replacement will have the exact same thing.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I noticed that on mine too - personally I wouldn't have considered that a case for returning a figure.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I noticed that on mine too - personally I wouldn't have considered that a case for returning a figure.

I didn't want to return the whole figure. I spent like 45-min putting him together before I noticed the hand. I asked the company if I could just send in the hand for a replacement, and they insisted that I get a full replacement.:cuckoo:

hi guys
is it possible to tell me if i can unfold the sleeves on chris t-shirt?
i am interested to buy the suit for a custom project i have

^ You can, I've unfolded mine down to cover the joints in his arms, which they just about do but they won't unfold anywhere near to his wrists though if that's what you mean mate.

No more love for this guy? May as well wait for the price to keep dropping!

It won't keep dropping. There is usually a small dip, then a small jump to a big jump. Waiting too long turns into regret.

If they finally get round to making Elias, then this could jump up in price but I'm starting to doubt Elias will happen :(

If they finally get round to making Elias, then this could jump up in price but I'm starting to doubt Elias will happen :(

I do have some hope they'll make him. I think they're making room for the new Elias on SSC's website. The old Elias isn't there!?! Who knows!?!

Well if they made superman after all that time of people saying it was cancelled i have hope for this and avatar too.

Bump! :nana:

Hey guys, does anyone have any of these they want to sell? Even with pieces missing, I don't mind. I need a Charlie Sheen face for a two and a half men custom. Nothing too over the top price wise mind :1-1:

Thanks guys!

Speaking of customs, I was just thinking last night how cool it would be for someone to mod a "Wild Thing" Ricky Vaughn custom out of this. It's Sheen from the same period, and the removable hair should make it fairly easy to create an Indians hat that goes over the stock head. Of course, the glasses would have to be sculpted, and the uniform would probably have to be built from scratch. But what an awesome ____ing figure it would be!

*sigh* if only I possessed the skills to do such a thing.

Back