Hot Toys- Platoon- Chris Taylor spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya i dont think thats right and i cant find the right place on the belt the metal hooks dont line up right ... nut man is this figure awsome took me 2 hrs to put all the stuff on but i love how close to real it is

When I was in the U.S. Army, the bayonet was always on the soldiers left side, a little toward the back on the left hip. Hope this helps, take care.
Brent C.
platoon002.jpg

This is one great figure, looking forward to Barnes, and hopefully William Defoe's character.

I believe the bayonet goes on his right side and not the left.I'm gonna have to look at the movie again.☺

I know that someone else has already confirmed but I thought I'd add pics. ;)
on the B&W one, it's a little hard to see but definitely still on the right side.

On the black and white photo the other soldiers have it on the left side. Actualy I'm pretty sure that soldiers in the field would adapt their gear to their personal configuration.
Also for character accuracy, the bayonet is on the right side. d_jedi 1 great job. I tried to find a photo with Taylor to see which side he wore it. We always wore them on our left side, but I wasn't in during war time.
Thanks,

Thanks for all the photos in this thread guys, i got my Chris Taylor figure this morning and they are all going to be very useful for me when putting him together.

As for the apparent variation in colour with Taylors uniform, my figures clothing is olive drab and not brown.

Back