Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think so? That's odd cuz you're doin the same.

She def will come back but her role must to be more... well, interesting.

I totally agree, much more interesting! And since were talking P5, NO Serena and Phillip characters...their story was lame!!

I did like Scrum, and would like to see him return as a crew member with Jack, and Gibbs.
Maybe a return of DJ would be awesome!

Doesn't it strike everyone as just a little strange that neither Angelica or Gordon are on display.

I mean they've already been revealed!

They could be put on display on Friday.
If you look at the HT Avengers case all of them are there and a giant hole is left,I'm guessing we'll see Hulk before it's over,so to with Angelica I'm hoping!
:dunno

The HT "toy fair" exclusives aren't all necessarily on display at SDCC. They appear at other toy fairs in Asia, too.

Most likely the reason why they werent available to pre order from sideshow is because the items are still in production. might have been a late add on exclusive after the official one was the capt. So soon we will be able to see them in other conventions and pre order them. afterall they do say "summer exclusives" and not "sdcc" exclusives, which prettty much means, these are the exclusives for all toy fairs of summer we will be participating at LMAO. so if sideshow get it a lil late, it is still a summer exclusive and can be considered a late sdcc or anicon or whtv the F those conventions are called

Face needs a little bit of a touch up.

Why is it that their male headsculpts are so much better than the female ones?

I'm still interested in getting Angelica but there's too much stuff coming out.

The Bat alone is going to be a huge investment. I'm a huge fan of Batman movies and games so between the TDKR line and the Arkham City figures it's going to be rough.

I'm still interested in getting Angelica but there's too much stuff coming out.

The Bat alone is going to be a huge investment. I'm a huge fan of Batman movies and games so between the TDKR line and the Arkham City figures it's going to be rough.

I feel your pain. Me? HT Joker, Bman, EB Joker, Predator Guardian, OST Jack, another possible HT figure, a custom by Rocco AND Angelica.

I definitely will need a couple of these! :lol

2e48bdea.jpg

yeah to me it just looks off in the headsculpt....with the hat on it's not a loss but the outfit and everything else looks great....just wish the headsculpt was better...

hmmmm...im likeing her...but wtf is up with her hair in that pic??????? she looks like she's in pain...LMAO i just wish more detail was put into her boots...but thats IMO.

Back