Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't kept ontop of the Anicom pics posted today but have there been no new/better ones of Angelica? Really not sure if I want her or not and better pics from Anicom could be the swinger....

I would like to see more pics
she looks a bit nicer it seems
I don't think I will get her however
that price is killer

425091_400942009967795_459485896_n.jpg

Pure Sex!!

Just preordered ! The price is going to keep this available for quite a while but I must say HT did an amazing job on the sculpt . If the background on this shot was of an island or pirate ship , as bad as the light is you could mistake it for Cruz in the film. Who did the sculpt Yulli, KOJUN or someone newer to HT?

526969_400369106691752_1215219861_n.jpg

526524_400368470025149_1258536675_n.jpg

So I guess with the price being so high and no chance of her selling well,we won't see a Barbosa figure after all.
Oh well.

It sucks that a fan favorite main character from 3/4 movies destiny is determined by sales of a character from 1 movie that many people don't like. :monkey2

I'm buying Angelica, but I agree with the fact that it is a shame that HT says they'll base the sales of Angelica on a possible Barbossa.

What if everybody who wants a Barbossa bombarded HT's Facebook
and flooded it with that same sentiment and demands for Hector maybe that would get HT's attention...??? :dunno

They wasted plastic on SF imo, which should have been Barbs way back in 08.

HT! I want a Captain Hector Barbossa and a Davy Jones 2.0!! :banana

Back