Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really?
The cleanliness of a shirt and boots is keeping people from buying this?
The shirt can be weathered easily.
Also says "prototype shown" people need to relax a bit.

There is some shallow discussion going on in here...

And no, Trafford. The cleanliness of the shirt, bad material of the boots and shirt, and lackluster headsculpt are what is keeping people from buying this.

What? no, really? she was pregnant? damm that is some news to me :clap. Cant wait to get my girl pregnant and enjoy some major boobage then... that is until the belly grows. but if happens like with penelope, you know skinny but big boobs,,, then :nana::nana::nana:

Yes, she was pregnant. Her sister Monica doubled for her in a couple scenes.
Celebrity_Couples_penelope_cruz_pregnant_3747.jpg

Yes, Penelope's younger sister is really pretty, too!

It would be cool if HT made an Exclusive Exclusive Angelica's Double set. :lol.

Monica_Cruz_08.jpg

Wow. I am still so excited for this figure.

Of course we had the usual doll hair comments. It's a female figure with long hair, deal with it. Sculpted long hair prohibits head motion and usually creates a bobble-head effect. I cannot wait until the endless moaning on the HT Catwoman.

And why the hate for Lea Michelle or 'that Glee _____' as some of you christened her? I like her.

And why the hate for Lea Michelle or 'that Glee _____' as some of you christened her? I like her.

I can only speak for myself personally but I don't like the show, I think she looks kinda moose-y and she seems so fake in every interview I've ever seen or read of hers.

I think this video sums up why I find her annoying quite nicely :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3comzrLO44[/ame]

Glad you like the figure though Puffs! ;)

I would think Sideshow would put her up after Comic-Con is done. Most of their audiences are at San Diego this week, so if they do pre-order during the show time, a lot of people will flip out.

Price wise, all 3 exclusives (Cap, Gordon, Angelica) are priced the same by Hot Toys in the HK event. So I would safely guess the other two will be the same price as Cap?

I agree with most. The figure still has many details to improve, from the likeness to that horrendous necklace. It'll probably be a pass. Not too impressed.

Yay! :rock

do you think she'll sell out? I dont get paid for a couple weeks. :monkey2

I doubt it,but Hot Toys did say depending on her sales,they'd make a Barbosa figure.
I'm hoping she sells out so we can get a Barbosa,just hoping it's Barbosa from the first or third movie not the latest.

Back