Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it wasn't a joke - but it'd be quite funny if it was. Just have patience!!

HT is already screwing up releases due to rushing things - no need to screw up another

Same here. I think they just have too much on their plate right now with other releases. I don't think it's a joke. We'll probably see protos with the next batch of Hot Toys figs that they plan to pump out next...

Not gonna lie, that was kinda dumb on your part.

Well, not really...I wanted a newer better one, also needed some money at the time. I got 600 USD for the Joker on eBay. Not bad. I was able to get something i wanted more (i.e. custom)...

Dont get me wrong, love the character, want a version of him...an ultimate version of him. If we dont get it, I'll get a OG dx.

Makes sense if you needed money. But to sell something for funds for a figure that hasn't been shown is pretty pointless :lol makes sense if you wanted to get a custom figure though.

I am waiting for these too.. I love the DX Joker, but they are insanely expensive.. !!! So waiting for this one would be the smartest idea. I wish this one will be purple..

Well, not really...I wanted a newer better one, also needed some money at the time. I got 600 USD for the Joker on eBay. Not bad. I was able to get something i wanted more (i.e. custom)...

Dont get me wrong, love the character, want a version of him...an ultimate version of him. If we dont get it, I'll get a OG dx.

600?! Wow, nice sell. I was fortunate to get a set for 100. I'm realky looking forward to what the sculpt looks like more than anything. Especially since HT is doing alot better on the likeness of their sculpts

Really can't see this being a joke. If it will make them money they'll do it and I'm sure they know this will sell like crazy.

I am waiting for these too.. I love the DX Joker, but they are insanely expensive.. !!! So waiting for this one would be the smartest idea. I wish this one will be purple..

Bleh, I've had about enough of the purple suit. It's a good look and all, but if this is going to be DX 2.0 I'd really like to see either an official Nurse Joker, or an interrogation room HS/paint job. I gave up on getting an official Nurse quite a while ago, but that was right after DX-01 was released, and the Joker figures were just saturating the market. Now that that's died down and we haven't seen one for a while, I'm hoping HT saw all the customs out there and decided to take a crack at it.

242 pages later and still being bumped for the same thing said on page 1:thwak

I hope the Nurse suit is possible. Over on the Mattel boards, the Batman representative said that was the one figure from Dark Knight that's completely off limits for them to do.

I wonder if that's a DC mandate, or just a restriction for U.S. release figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back