Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Nurse suit is possible. Over on the Mattel boards, the Batman representative said that was the one figure from Dark Knight that's completely off limits for them to do.

I wonder if that's a DC mandate, or just a restriction for U.S. release figures.

Not sure why, but perhaps there's a bit of over sensitivity regarding Heath's death and it may be felt that putting out a cross dressing figure might be distasteful. Does that make sense given that it's part of the movie, no, but in a situation with the person dying tragically like Heath did and all, who knows what the thoughts and motives of people are with the license.

The Nurse seems to be the only variant that would make sense for a new release, though.

What's weird is that DC Direct tried to make a Wonder Woman Alfred E. Neuman in the Just Us League of Stupid Heroes toy line and wasn't allowed to do it years ago, do to the cross dressing issue. Now, however, that seems to no longer be the case, as the Neuman WW figure is being released next year.

Guess Warner Brothers frowns on cross dressing. Someone should really tell that to Bugs Bunny.

I cou;d care less about the nurse outfit... Heck, I'll sell mine on eBay and start is at .99 cents. Good riddance...

One Ledger joker for me. The only one that matters...in a movie accurate, DX, ultimate edition of the purple coat and iconic get-up.

Anyone interested in making their own custom Titan Joker? $55 shipped US for the Venom body and sculpted head. The rest is up to you. Send me a PM.

001-5.jpg

004-2.jpg

Guys I just brought a dx displayed, hopefully we can see a different joker or I will hit my head on the wall !

Guys I just brought a dx displayed, hopefully we can see a different joker or I will hit my head on the wall !

Why anyone would buy a dx joker at this stage knowing a new one is in the works is beyond me!?:dunno

Your going to have a bump on your head my friend!:D

After the long wait, Superman is finally here or in the process of arriving. It was a pipe dream and a grail for most people and after that announcement the wait was long. Most collectors became impatient, but you know what? It arrived. This goes for the '89 Batman figures as well as the other licenses such as Avatar. The only one that seems to be forgotten is Hot Toys' Metal Gear line. Despite not being interested, I would say Metal Gear should hold precedence over another TDK Joker, correct?

Some of you need to chill about this. It's still a ways off yet. When it shows up, it shows up. There's plenty of Joker figures to tide people over in the mean time.

Haha, all you people say that you're certain it's going to be a Nurse Joker, when you have not one single shred of positive evidence for that.

Wishful thinking has no effect on reality.

oh for ____'s sake when will HT stop pumping out Heath Ledger Jokers....

the last time I was frequenting the forums DX joker had just came out lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back