Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a great dio but I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would go through the trouble of making the truck and then NOT PUT the '(S)laughter is the best medicince' slogan....

4957413172_552fdf376a_b.jpg

Some people might like MR .J TOOOOOOOO MUCH ? COME ON BABY gimme some sugar....:rotfl

MAYBE they could control the tongue with lever in back to move around ha ha

If it's a custom, it is very well done, and looks good. If it is an official hot toys release, I will not buy it.

HT needs to show us something from this, TDKR, or GL, or I'm saving for Sideshow. Hell, I don't even care if what they show us is DC or Marvel, so long as it's something.

HT needs to show us something from this, TDKR, or GL, or I'm saving for Sideshow. Hell, I don't even care if what they show us is DC or Marvel, so long as it's something.

I vote GL......give Batman and IM a rest. Plenty of those products to showcase next year.

HT the last thing they should be doing now is showing us new figures!!! Did anyone say DELAY!!! Because a lot of HT stuff is already and we dont need more figures until HT gets out that other stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back