Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

So "tongue joker" is the new DX 2.0 version? :wink1:

I hope Hot Toys canceled this or postponed it. I have enough TDK Ledger Joker figures (1 V1, 2 BR, 1 Police Cop and 3 DX and tons of toy crap).

I'd rather see what they come up with in terms of TDKR Bane, Catwoman, Batman Returns Penguin, Catwoman and Nicholson Joker variations rather than another TDK Joker. Hell I'd take Hot Toys Batman Forever figures before another Ledger Joker.

Ya got 3-4 releases of him in 6" form, a NECA Bobble head, a cereal figurine, Kubricks, a DCD release, a Medicom release, 2 regular Hot Toys versions, a Hot Toys DX with a 2 in 1 option, a ton of custom heads and tailored clothes and an unlicensed Nurse outfit for 1/6 figures.

Last edited:
I hope Hot Toys canceled this or postponed it. I have enough TDK Ledger Joker figures (1 V1, 2 BR, 1 Police Cop and 3 DX and tons of toy crap).

I'd rather see what they come up with in terms of TDKR Bane, Catwoman, Batman Returns Penguin, Catwoman and Nicholson Joker variations rather than another TDK Joker.

Ya got 3-4 releases of him in 6" form, a NECA Bobble head, a cereal figurine, Kubricks, a DCD release, a Medicom release, 2 regular Hot Toys versions, a Hot Toys DX with a 2 in 1 option, a ton of custom heads and tailored clothes and an unlicensed Nurse outfit for 1/6 figures.

Another Bale perhaps? :monkey1

Another Bale perhaps? :monkey1

No, no mo!

- Begins Neeson Ras Al Ghul
- TDKR Bane, er, Skiman
- TDKR Catwoman
- Returns Penguin
- Returns Catwoman
- Returns Batman
- Nicholson Joker variation

>

- Another TDK Ledger Joker
- Another TDK Bale Batman

No, no mo!

- Begins Neeson Ras Al Ghul
- TDKR Bane, er, Skiman
- TDKR Catwoman
- Returns Penguin
- Returns Catwoman
- Returns Batman
- Nicholson Joker variation

>

- Another TDK Ledger Joker
- Another TDK Bale Batman

dreaming.gif

I'd rather see what they come up with in terms of TDKR Bane, Catwoman, Batman Returns Penguin, Catwoman and Nicholson Joker variations rather than another TDK Joker. Hell I'd take Hot Toys Batman Forever figures before another Ledger Joker.

When HT will give us a teaser of this figure?!
I'm starting to think that was a joke and not a real announcement -.-.
The are other convention in the next few months so we can hope to receive new info and teaser of this figure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back