Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, all you people say that you're certain it's going to be a Nurse Joker, when you have not one single shred of positive evidence for that.

Wishful thinking has no effect on reality.

It's called playing the odds, as it is the one variant joker HT have not yet done.

One downside to all of this, no matter what comes with him, is that it's a DX. I'd rather get a re-release of V1 Joker, with improved clothes and improved sculpt with no PERS.

It's funny that when DX01 info was first coming out, PERS was such an exciting concept. Now it's usually my biggest complaint.

True that. Lose the googly eyes HT!

Or at least make it so it so every DX doesn't have it as standard. Only use when it works well to enhance the piece. Like Jack Sparrow for example.

oh for ____'s sake when will HT stop pumping out Heath Ledger Jokers....

the last time I was frequenting the forums DX joker had just came out lol...

You do realize that they are releasing their 150th version of Iron Man and/or Iron Man related characters?

LOL -- "pumping out jokers" does not apply here in comparison.

OK, having my Kato Style Complete Custom Joker and with my Joker DX01 already sold...well, waiting for this to appear....let's see what you have to offer HT!!!

I really hope that they can make this as good as their other DC figures as of late, (Superman, Batman (89), and Joker (89)) I think they'll make a lot of out of the box collectors, and others very happy. I really hope we get another purple suited version with a nurse version, just because there are a lot of wardrobe problems with their previous outings. One of my biggest concerns: the shirt. HT really needs to go back to the drawing board as far as materials and composition go, because their shirts are too thick, and ruin the look of some awesome figures at times. I'd prefer they used a flimsier material if it meant having a more realistic drape/non-pop collar. They also need to re-do the tie, shirt pattern, blazer color, vest color, and frock/lining color, which is pretty much all of it.

If they can even come close to Kato quality for the price of an HT figure, I think I'd be a very happy man. You know what? HT are stupid for not trying to hire Kato, the man is a god with a needle.

True that. Lose the googly eyes HT!

Or at least make it so it so every DX doesn't have it as standard. Only use when it works well to enhance the piece. Like Jack Sparrow for example.

I have to agree with this one, if it is the same as dx01 with the suit then i say lose the pers and release another version with the suit but without the pers. dx01 should've been the only dx for ledger. Unless of course it is bank robber/nurse then it makes sense. I think the pers on the dx01 is great on ledger and nicholson jokers, but only make a dx version if it is a different costume and not the same one.

2452... And I like pers on the DX 02. What's wrong with pers on DX 01 ??

I like pers. Bruce Lee and that Pirate fella get so much out of the pers. Same with 89 and TDK Batman and Joker.

I love the pers effect on my DX Batman, so I'd want the same treatment for this new DX Joker. It just gives you more posing options.

After the long wait, Superman is finally here or in the process of arriving. It was a pipe dream and a grail for most people and after that announcement the wait was long. Most collectors became impatient, but you know what? It arrived. This goes for the '89 Batman figures as well as the other licenses such as Avatar. The only one that seems to be forgotten is Hot Toys' Metal Gear line. Despite not being interested, I would say Metal Gear should hold precedence over another TDK Joker, correct?

Watchmen.:impatient:

2450 posts about a place card with text on it.

user3244_pic14962_1288276730.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back