Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agen

Super Freak
Reaction score
28028218579622174991494.jpg
279717_192092170852781_138228759572456_548889_5207515_o.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

Interesting. Looks like it says The Joker 2.0

Joker 2.0?? Really!?!?! Jeeeez man! Well I guess it was said before that HT would eventually make another

Hmm so what will be the costume of this new Joker or they're just gonna improved his regular (purple coat) looks?

And I thought DX01 Joker was the final version??!! :thud:

Last edited:

What if is the joker nurse, man HT is killing my bashes, jajajajaj

we need to get a better pic, cant read it apart from the obvious part

If it does indeed say 2.0 - safe to assume a second Nicholson version? Because I don't think any further Ledger Joker would be described or numbered as '2.0'

Maybe a post interrogation Joker with the new vest that has the different kind of buttons along withal few extras? Would be nice to see the fine print

If it does indeed say 2.0 - safe to assume a second Nicholson version? Because I don't think any further Ledger Joker would be described or numbered as '2.0'

Doubt it seeing how the Joker card is the one from TDK and not '89 batman.

definately not a nicholson 2nd version has the dark knight emblem at the top, i reckon an interrogation joker with a really grimey painted headsculpt and maybe a change-out laughing sculpt ???? i can dream anyway :wink1:

definately not a nicholson 2nd version has the dark knight emblem at the top, i reckon an interrogation joker with a really grimey painted headsculpt and maybe a change-out laughing sculpt ???? i can dream anyway :wink1:

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

I really hope its a nurse version

Me to! That is what I am hoping for!

Still would be nice if they would do some of the other characters. Gordon, Ras, Alfred, League of Shadows outfits, Joker goons. They must know us Nolan Batman fans would be all over those!

Maybe a post interrogation Joker with the new vest that has the different kind of buttons along withal few extras? Would be nice to see the fine print

I'd rather see him with his look after Bats gives him a beat down in jail and his make up is all messy. We haven't gotten that look yet. Hopefully they spent more time on the likeness for Heath. Defn not suprised with this announcement, it was inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back