Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, with some of these new pics I'm really digging this figure. If the Mark IV wasn't coming out, I would definitely go after this guy as the Iron Man to keep in my collection. Great work, fellas.

Never mind, Buters. I saw on page 215 you did a detailed explanation. Have you had the chance to trim down the wires at the back? How does the back look like now? For the arm wires, I wonder if you can snake it back under the should pads into the main body to connect to the back battery? Just to hide as much of the wires from the arms.
What type of lights did you use on the mask?
Many questions, I know but you did such a great job on this and the best part is that it all looks easily reversible.

ill try to hide the wires, it's an ongoing process, i used to be into gundams too so i ordred some custom gundam parts to enhance his appearance. i used the little rectangular LEDs for the mask, everything is easily reversible.

does anyone know how to raise the shoulder pads? i think in the movie his shoulder pads are high.

OK my Ironman setup (temporary one)
imcollection3.jpg

Hmm maybe we need a show your IM collection thread ;)

Hey guys, I got this figure on impulse, while I was in Singapore (plus my dealer gave me a discount). I have to say, I am really impressed by it; my MK3 ver'1 is now in an "armory" style display pose. Important question; his eyes doesn't light up well on my figure, (At first it didn't even lit up at all, until I've adjusted the batteries in the neck). but now it's so dim, you can barely see any light coming from his eyes. Anyone else have this problem? do you think maybe I have bad batteries?

Hey guys, I got this figure on impulse, while I was in Singapore (plus my dealer gave me a discount). I have to say, I am really impressed by it; my MK3 ver'1 is now in an "armory" style display pose. Important question; his eyes doesn't light up well on my figure, (At first it didn't even lit up at all, until I've adjusted the batteries in the neck). but now it's so dim, you can barely see any light coming from his eyes. Anyone else have this problem? do you think maybe I have bad batteries?

Have you tried using fresh batteries?

yes but i dont get how you pulled the shoulder armor up over the inner shoulder armor, i tried but it wont go up higher.

"Inner shoulder armour" as in the retractable armour at the clavicle area? Just move the shoulder (ball joint) to the highest position. Just about 5mm increase in height is sufficient.The armour parallels (slightly above) at mid height position.

Any other of your mod input/improvement?...

Illustration to explain (Blue arrow: spring movement, Green arrow: elevated height, Red: shoulder armour)
sarmour2.jpg

Last edited:
Back