Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really, really want this one now. The jump in quality from the standard to this is amasing. I just can't afford it as well as the Terminator line.

Very bendable for forward and backward, abs crunching/extending.. very limited side crunch (probably 5 only degrees each side. Twisting/rotating waist very much possible. The arms cannot straighten much.... (especially the right)

Thats funny cause mine seems like its solid and doesnt want to move at all and Im not going to force it too ether...

The abdomen is slightly able to bend/crunch a lil bit more than the v1 mk3 can. The leg joints at the hip lose some movement though due to the countermeasure devices.

Just got my BD IM 2 days ago, finally got a chance to take some pics today, I took a WHOLE LOT of pics, but accidentally deleted more than half of them while transferring them to my pc :panic:, argh!

4651494280_28594861b6_b.jpg

4651494082_655a3dcb66_b.jpg

Hey Kanine, the head on your figure seems to sit lower than it does out of the box. Did you do any modifications to the neck? I love how it looks.

Hey Guys,

The light up eyes on my IMBD are really dim. Has anyone else had this problem, is it merely weak batteries?

Sone have found buildup between the batt and the contact casuing some dim lights out of the box. Opene that batt compartment, check and clean all batteries and contact and try again

the red looks a heck of a lot redder than the previous version...hope it's not just cuz of the lighting...

Which is this??? It can't be IMBD as it is too "clean" bit it is painted and not plastic colored so it can't be V1???

Hey Guys (and possibly that rare gal),

This BD Iron Man is friggin' sweet. I'm just astounded they wouldn't package this as a DX figure. Anyhow, so I painted this piece below last year for my portfolio, sort of the iconic Downey as Ironman. And what I love about this figure is the open faceplate, so I can display him under this print in my studio, exactly as he's painted. I may have to paint something with Bale/Batman as well, so I can do the same with the DX figure that's coming.

Cheers!

16035-215745-large.jpg

p.s. Check out my website for more illustrations...

www.rorykurtzillustration.com

kanine

Your photo's are making it hard for me not to buy this one. Congrats on your purchase and great photos.

Back