Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is this??? It can't be IMBD as it is too "clean" bit it is painted and not plastic colored so it can't be V1???

I think it's the V1 because his wrist gauntlet doesn't have the cuts for the open shield version. Same thing with the shoulder pads.

Last edited:
Well I got mine, really nice, there is one problem the shoulder missle the spring came off, anybody know how to fix it.:gah:

Anyone know how to fix this? The spring came off the right shoulder missile on mine. I need to get the spring on the hook of the shoulder missile. Can't seem to find a good solution. Do I need to take the torso apart to fix this? Please advice. Thanks.

Last edited:
told ya i be able to do it, that fiber optics idea was dumb on my part. all i had to do was shift the HS back a little and the LEDs fit, added more solder to the contacts so itll contact either. heres a vid below, i will source some white LEDs later on. haha maybe i should consider going into something else other then medical lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8x2_Dtno13M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8x2_Dtno13M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dude, that is freakin' sweet! Hot Toys should take this as a lesson from you. Ingenious!:clap

I have a first version Mark 3 I'd be willing to swap straight up for a BD version. If anyone's interested, check out my sale thread or PM me.

a1da5b56.jpg

6fabcd0b.jpg

cd28c55f.jpg

Butters - any chance of a tutorial on how you did that? i know it's asking a lot but it never hurts to ask, right? Also, have you thought of putting some sort of contact wires at the back that once attached to the back support it completes the electrical connection to get rid of the wires in the back? Sorta like what you have on the mask?

tutorial for which? I suppose i could do some sort of contact but I would have to run tthe wire inside one of it's legs, for now i am using micro deans connectors for a quick disconnect from the main wire harness. the deans connector is right behind the back.

Back